Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


So I returned, only to quit the game for good.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Sorcerer

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
Enjutsu:
Im just going straight to the point without any consideration for your feelings.
And no, im just saying you're not going to quit the game.


They did balance some champions together with dfg removal, but they just didnt balance them all because there are quite alot of them. This isnt an fps, this is nothing like an fps.


Well right now im gold, but i don't come to forum because im not doing too well with some champ i play, i don't think it really has anything to do with league. You just coudn adapt this thread says that itself.


Really? well i play this game quite alot and i like change, next patch is gonna introduce some really sweet trinket changes. I find most complains about patches on the forum really pointless and too soon, people complain after testing those changes only for few games. There were plenty of ahri change complains, but those are because people see only numbers. When ahri was changed to assassin people were complaining how her damage dropped and now that she was changed back people are still complaining how her damage dropped. When azir was released alot of people considered him weak and not even because of all the bugs he had, but simply because they coudn play him the moment they picked him up. Can't remember how it went with gnar, but the day he was released he had horrible win ratio. Most of these patch complains are stupid and pointless or too soon.

(To avoid confusion, I'll answer each paragraph, with 1 paragraph.)

I hope you are right about me not quitting the game. Honestly, I have enjoyed it more than pretty much any other game so far. Im just not really seeing the point anymore.

It doesn't matter if the game isn't fps, the comparison still stands. And in a way, just neglecting couple champions whose core item was removed, is worse than neglecting all of them.

You apparently come to forums to complain about people giving feedback. That's time spent way better than giving feedback on feedback forum, right? And you're saying adapting has nothing to do with league? Good luck

So you decide which complaints are valid and which are not? I agree, many of the complaints I've seen on this forum during the years, have been solely issue of skill, or learning to counter certain champion. I don't play Ahri, so I can't comment on her. But from time to time, there is a reason for outrage. Good examples could be Jax in beta, pre-nerf Mordekaiser, Morgana and Ryze. So please, keep it respectful, because there are always people who claim that it's "L2P issue" and I'd wager you aren't right 100% of the time either.
Quote:
Gluon:
@Sleepy Sorcerer

I get that it can be demoralizing when you see all of your favorite champion nerfed. However I'm convinced about the fact that these changes don't destroy champions, and they are still capable of winning. For me, it's more satisfying if you win a champion you like than win with a champion who is considered "OP". It also gives you motivation that you only need to be better to win games with that particular champion.
I don't say this cause I want to keep you in this game. If you don't find fun in this anymore, it's your choice to move on and find something better .


That's how I've been playing this game so far
If I had wanted Op-Meta champions, I wouldn't have gone for Poppy and Veigar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjutsu

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
It doesn't matter if the game isn't fps, the comparison still stands. And in a way, just neglecting couple champions whose core item was removed, is worse than neglecting all of them.

I can already imagine some popular fps game and forum being spammed with nerf sniper rifles because it deals too much damage
It's probably more of a kinda technical limitation, preseason changes came out in about 3 patches each creating some disbalance and for dfg removal they managed to get a good part of champions.

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
You apparently come to forums to complain about people giving feedback.

no, i just give feedback to theyr feedback. What else can you do on a forum than engage in discussions?
Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
That's time spent way better than giving feedback on feedback forum, right? And you're saying adapting has nothing to do with league? Good luck

Yes. Even some pros dropped out because they coudn adapt to the changing lcs strategys.


Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
So you decide which complaints are valid and which are not?

yes.

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
I agree, many of the complaints I've seen on this forum during the years, have been solely issue of skill, or learning to counter certain champion. I don't play Ahri, so I can't comment on her. But from time to time, there is a reason for outrage. Good examples could be Jax in beta, pre-nerf Mordekaiser, Morgana and Ryze. So please, keep it respectful, because there are always people who claim that it's "L2P issue" and I'd wager you aren't right 100% of the time either.

Nope, im always right. As i just said, i don't like writing long text just to sound nice. Some people write long a*s wall of text trying to sound nice when in the end all they do is blame others for theyr own tilting or lack of skill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Sorcerer

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Or maybe they just got bored O_O? Quitting isn't always about "being unable to adapt".

Quote:
Enjutsu:

Nope, im always right. As i just said, i don't like writing long text just to sound nice. Some people write long a*s wall of text trying to sound nice when in the end all they do is blame others for theyr own tilting or lack of skill.


You made plenty spelling mistakes (just picking 2), thus your spelling isn't right. Therefore, you aren't always right.
I'm sorry, but argument as smart as "im always right" deserves equally stupid response. I think we're done here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjutsu

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
Or maybe they just got bored O_O? Quitting isn't always about "being unable to adapt".


You made plenty spelling mistakes (just picking 2), thus your spelling isn't right. Therefore, you aren't always right.
I'm sorry, but argument as smart as "im always right" deserves equally stupid response. I think we're done here.

And you really don't like staying on topic. Well this is what you get for asking stupid questions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Sorcerer

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
Enjutsu:
And you really don't like staying on topic. Well this is what you get for asking stupid questions.

Oh? You think we had something more to discuss? I don't think there's an argument to be had with someone who's "always right." But do tell, what did you wanna go on about?
And I do think that pointing out you being wrong, is exactly right answer to your claim of being always right


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjutsu

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
Oh? You think we had something more to discuss?
And I do think that pointing out you being wrong, is exactly right answer to your claim of being always right


You gave pointless rethorical questions and i gave you the same kind of pointless anwser.

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
So you decide which complaints are valid and which are not?

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
So please, keep it respectful, because there are always people who claim that it's "L2P issue" and I'd wager you aren't right 100% of the time either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Sorcerer

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
Enjutsu:
You gave pointless rethorical questions and i gave you the same kind of pointless anwser.


Not really. I gave you a reason not to be a jerk, you decided that there's no need for that because you're always right. Thus I gave you the proof that you're not always right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjutsu

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
Not really. I gave you a reason not to be a jerk, you decided that there's no need for that because you're always right. Thus I gave you the proof that you're not always right.

I did say i don't care what people think about me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Sorcerer

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
Enjutsu:
I did say i don't care what people think about me.


See? this is why I thought we had nothing else to talk about. There's no merit to it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Re Rollz

Senior Member

02-04-2015

Play other champions and adapt to meta, there are more than 100+ champs to choose from ( and master). Personally i always getting bored to play same old 2-4 champions.


123