Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bugged chat restrict or?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAzerooth

02-02-2015

Hello, first i got 50 games chat restrict which i flamed very well into that, then i got 120 and i didnt flamed at all... but suddenly few days later i got again another 150 for no reason i was like wtf but ok im gonna complete it... then when i completed that 3 days ago, i played normally getting honored barrely every game with no flame etc. and now i got 2 reports from my country guys, we were talking about who's better beetween us ( won ranked game together ) and in post game they started saying stupid things about me i just said they are toxic and they both reported me for verbal abuse so i got 450 chat restrict for fake report? what???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onizuka

02-03-2015

No, you did not get chat restrited for 2 reports from a single game. You simply did not stop flaming or stop being negative during your previous chat restriction so you received more.