Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need some help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akejsa

02-02-2015

So, I've been playing Nidalee yesterday and today (my main :3)... Lost the 2 games yesterday, and the game today.. And it was really only because my team sucked and fed (plus some OP LeBlanc and Fizz -.-)... I feel like I'm the worst Nidalee ever, even though I actually was dominating top D:

Does anyone have some advice, tips and tricks, and so on, against some fed champs, or just in general?

Any help is appreciated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildsquirtIe

02-08-2015

If you think you really are better than the rest of your team and you dominated, it means you should be able to carry. Try tell your team what to do, be the boss, the shotcaller and the general. Try tell when to do what and where. For example ''hey guys, dragon is up, push botlane and ward up and go get it, i can tp if you need help'' Or ''Focus ahri, she's the main damage dealer, she seems to farm alot in midlane so it shouldn't be hard to catch her and then go for push''