Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lookin' for Summoners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Rudy

02-02-2015

Hey all,
I've been in GOLD 4 last season and I looking for some GOLD/SILVER (maybe Bronze) player, who can well speak english and have skype(teamspeak or something like that). We could play in Ranked team, I am especially lookin' for All roles except Jungle. That's me. Look forward to hearin' from u, summoners. Bye!

Slubbebubb

02-02-2015

Hello m8!

I'm very intrested in joining your team I can speak english well and i'm currently silver 4. I would love to play top but i can play some other role if you want.

IGN: Slubbebubb

Lord Rudy

02-02-2015

I'd like if you could play to: Add me on Skype: matric1216 and write there: How are you old? How long do you play? If you do not have skype, write here please and we can make another deal. Thank you.

CatAstrova

02-02-2015

Mid/adc/top is here, Gold IV after placements. I could write some more if you're interested

ilostar

02-02-2015

Hi,I would really like to have some fun and play with you guys,I would really preff Mid or Adc,and I can speak fluid English(if that helps).I play a lot of poke-ranged champions as Xerath,Nidalee and Azir,but I am also pirtty good on some assassin type champions as Kassadin and Zed,would really like if you could hit me up,oh yeah,also I was Gold V last season.It would be really cool if you could hit me up on skype(serbiaphantom)or add me in game(ilostar)

Lord Rudy

02-02-2015

I'd love playing with all of u. Add me on skype: matric1216

Slubbebubb

02-02-2015

Quote:
Lord Rudy:
I'd like if you could play to: Add me on Skype: matric1216 and write there: How are you old? How long do you play? If you do not have skype, write here please and we can make another deal. Thank you.

I'm 15 years old and i've played since late season 3.

Petp4p

02-02-2015

IGN: petp4p
playing since season 1
Season 4 : gold II (if i remember well)
Season 5: g I (atm )
just looking for a team too spend some time and hf... if you like add me on game and we can talk from there..

Captain Mauwie

02-17-2015

Quote:
Petp4p:
IGN: petp4p
playing since season 1
Season 4 : gold II (if i remember well)
Season 5: g I (atm )
just looking for a team too spend some time and hf... if you like add me on game and we can talk from there..

I just added you ing! I'm not 30 yet on EUNE though I am looking for a team to play and hf w/, so if you're up, just accept my request!

WeRlIkESEX

02-17-2015

If you are still in need i am here
About my league thingz:
Summoner name: werlikesex
Play time:since 2 days after spiderwoman (that is how i like calling her) came out
Season 3 rank: unranked
Seasin 4 rank: unranked, won 3 out if the 5 placement games i played
Season 5:unranked, for now lost 2/2 at placements.
Main roles/lanes: top/jungle and soemtimes mid (and working on mastering adc)(i can supp kina good as well)
Favorite champions:udyr,warwick,shaco,nasus,gangplank,kassadin,veigar,kalista,ezreal

Some q&a:

Q"You are unranked how do i know your gameplay level is silver+ and not bronze V?"
A:i play for almost 4 years and my knowledge is great, and my win rate goes between 45-75% and most if the time it is above 50% so my mmr is nice and i can play well.
Q:"tour attittude, what about it, are you a flamer/give up fast/trolling?"
A:the answer is no. I don't flame (else if i had a bad day, i am a human after all) my moto for game is never surrender an i never troll but i Do like trying new things (kalista jungle for e.g.)
Q:so you gonna play top for me?
A: if that is what you need the answer is :probably
Q:are you a foolish hyped person?
A: NO. Why that i would be. You made me sad now. JK im phreaking foolish and hyped person. How i talk and act outside of the fame is foolish. For eg if rengo ults and then suprise killing me i gonna scream a short scream or if im fightting annintense fight i gonna be like aha aha aha aha aha and short scres over and over again. But those scream sare not RIP headphones.
Q:are you sercastic?
A:no, i always say exacly what i want to say. And that my friend, was sercasem.
Q:Why do you always call me *****/****?
A:that is how i talk to people i like an because of why not?
Q:why do you alwYs say that you are a piece if **** if you claim to be an averge+ player?
A:some self humor and because sometimes im a pice if ****. But just sometimes

Q:How can i contact you?
A: via skype (dogerino) and via league friend list.
Q:how we gonna talk?
A:skype/curse voie for me.