Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Platinum II Looking for Team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K4oru

02-02-2015

Hello,
my name is Borislav and Im from Sofia, Bulgaria. Im playing League of Legends since 2013.
I can speak English not very good but still well. Im very good at my positioning as a player of one of the most important roles in the game. I have learned a lot of mechanics and strategies.
Mainly I play adc with champions like: Graves, Tristana, Twitch, Jinx, Vayne, Ezreal, Sivir. Im very good at my positioning as a player of one of the most important roles in the game. I have learned a lot of mechanics and strategies.
If you have any offers please right a comment below. For more information you can find me in skype: phytomorph
BTW: Im not at home so if your invite me in the game I cant accept your request!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K4oru

02-23-2015

Diamond V right now.