Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot pls help Nami!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyoko12

02-01-2015

there are a lot of supports to play but we are always seeing the 5 usual here:Leona,Blitz,Tresh and Soraka.all other supports are forgoten and are not played too much.and the most not played support i think is Nami. i dont know why but ever since the nerf that nami got on her spells she is not seen at all she was very good then back in the preseason 4i think but riot then decide too nerf all supports and she was forgoten forever.So i think i have a solution on her that will bring her back in the meta without making a lot of changes!So lets start with her Q:it shoud have a little bit longer cooldown but more ability power sccaling insted of 50% it shoud be back to 65% and the mana cost shoud be increased a little bit.Next thing her W:shoud have 8.5 bonus for 100 ap instead of 7,5 so she can heal a more and damage enemies more oh and yes the base damage shoud be lower a little bit.Next thing her E:this ability is so op the ap sccaling shoud be reduced to 15% per hit to maximum of 45% ap and the slow shoud not be increased by ap.And finaly her ultimate Tidal Wawe:its so slow the missle speed shoud be increased too 1000 from 850 and the ability power sccaling shoud be back on 80% but the slow shoud be max 60% and max slow duration shoud be from 4 to 3 seconds oh and yes get back her mana cost from 100 mana to mana cost per level of spell 100/150/200 so it coud be more balance.Pls tell me what you think about this and will this help for nami ty!

Lord Akatosh

02-02-2015

your changes seems bit decent but she's okay it's just that people like different playstyle that's it.

Ba6taviDe4or

02-15-2015

Nami is OP now