Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please help fast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mitzascooter

02-01-2015

:What is a mystery slot and new rune slot
I won this things after i passed a level and i don't know what is it

Inquisitor Kane

02-01-2015

With each level you reach, one more "rune slot" opens up for you. That means you can buy one more rune in the shop (only purchasable for IP) and use it to get little advantage during the game.

Just remember, buying Tier 1 and Tier 2 runes is a waste of IP. Wait till you reach level 20 and will be able to buy Tier 3 runes - the only good ones (also most expensive).

Just google something about runes, or browse this forum, there are plenty of topics about what runes should oyu buy for your 2 rune pages you have.

Mystery slot? What is it? Nver heard about that.

klowny3D

02-02-2015

There is no such thing as a mystery slot.
The guy above me said everything you need to know about the runes atm, +1 for that.

emoKitten

02-02-2015

imho he meant mastery, not mystery...
for masteries read the same sentence above as for runes, just replace "runes" word for "masteries" word..