Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri vs Yasuo tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intocabille

02-01-2015

Hi. So I just horribly lost a normal game as Ahri when Yasuo was against me. Yes check and laugh your ass off.
I am here to ask for tips if such matchup occurs in future.
I had no idea what to do with him.
Couldn't farm, because he jumped through mine and outdamage me.
When I try to combo him he puts up windwall.
WHen I do manage to poke him, he has his shield up.

Please advise.

klowny3D

02-02-2015

First, in order to deal some damage, wait for him to pop-up his W skill(it's cooldown is about ~14-20seconds(not sure, havent played him in a while). After that, in order to break his passive, use your AA, it will take down 1/2 or 3/4 of his shield, and then you can either throw another AA(care about the minions tho, they will focus you) or go for a full combo to take his HP to around 70-75% hp(if you miss your skillshots, you'll need to wait another 30secs to take down that much of his hp)

Also, primarly focus on farming, if you can't win against him in a 1v1 on mid, call a jungler.

Hope i helped If you need anything else, either write here(im checking forums reguarly), you'll have your answer in max. 2 days

Cheers.

Intocabille

02-02-2015

Quote:
klowny3D:
First, in order to deal some damage, wait for him to pop-up his W skill(it's cooldown is about ~14-20seconds(not sure, havent played him in a while). After that, in order to break his passive, use your AA, it will take down 1/2 or 3/4 of his shield, and then you can either throw another AA(care about the minions tho, they will focus you) or go for a full combo to take his HP to around 70-75% hp(if you miss your skillshots, you'll need to wait another 30secs to take down that much of his hp)

Also, primarly focus on farming, if you can't win against him in a 1v1 on mid, call a jungler.

Hope i helped If you need anything else, either write here(im checking forums reguarly), you'll have your answer in max. 2 days

Cheers.

Thanks for reply, certainly a lot more helpful than what I got in game.
Will try to keep those tips in mind.