Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buying an account with Zac

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orbanice

01-31-2015

Im buying an account with Zac Champion on it i want to rade it for my acc
Name:Orbanice
Champions:Heirmendinger Garen Annie Tristana Alistar Dr.Mundo Twisted fate Master yi Sion and Teemo
Skins:Riot girl tristana Dreadknight garen Unchained alistar and Jack of hearts twisted fate
Im lvl 15, only 1o rp and about 1000 ip
The offer is expiring for a month.

LIGHTKNIGHT6

01-31-2015

...are you saying that you're too bored to raise the 6300 ip you need?

Anyway, account trading is forbidden and reportable. I'd advise for you to retract that offer.

Orbanice

01-31-2015

umm listen i just need that champion im the one that is first telling the password and if somebody scams me i just change the password

LIGHTKNIGHT6

01-31-2015

I'm not talking about being scammed.

Your account is Riot Games' property, not yours to sell or trade. If you do and they find out, they'll probably just ban both traded accounts.

Also, I can't stress this enough, why go through all the troube and lose an account when you can play and freaking raise the IP you need to get Zac?

Orbanice

01-31-2015

Yeah i have 1000 ip it will need like a month to get 6300 so i want to do it quickly

LIGHTKNIGHT6

01-31-2015

...I see there's no talking you out of it. If you cannot comprehend that you'll probably be BANNED if you trade your account, I can do no more.

emoKitten

01-31-2015

lol a month for 6300 IP? -.- even playing only one coop per day will give you more than 6300 IP per month even more on your low level.

if you are so inexperienced to know how long can achieving of 6300ip take, you will bee very inexperienced to be able to play zac.

so...even more if you were warned that you are trying to break the rules on the official forum, you are just a troll, arent you?

leave it here, if you cannot read, this forum is not a trade chat but an elementary school of league for questions about gameplay, mechanics etc..

Orbanice

02-01-2015

Listen up guys i just want to buy that character if you are not buying it dont comment

emoKitten

02-01-2015

so...
1) i would not buy zac because i have all champions
2) you are not buying champion, you try to sell account which you dont own
3) selling accounts is prohibited by eula/tos which you agreed during registration
4) this forum is not made for rules breakers and cheaters so why are you here?
5) if you would like to buy a champion, why dont you just buy it and why are you flaming here?!

can u just understand THAT YOU ARE IN WRONG PLACE?! just leave and it will be ok...

Orbanice

02-01-2015

OK then selling riot girl tristana and tristana, unchained alistar and alistar and dreadknight garen and garen (codes) for zac code