Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee is extremely broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gluon

02-02-2015

Is there any champion who has not been called OP except for Galio and Urgot?
Lately when I said that these threads have mentioned almost half of the champion, I was told that you guys are talking about the same 10-20 champions.
I just can't this forum seriously any more.

Tragic Positive

02-02-2015

Quote:
Gluon:
Is there any champion who has not been called OP except for Galio and Urgot?
Lately when I said that these threads have mentioned almost half of the champion, I was told that you guys are talking about the same 10-20 champions.
I just can't this forum seriously any more.

When I came to this forum section - I was aware that I'm probably going to talk to mostly ~13 year old players.

I knew that I was going to talk to players that are far too inexperienced and far to self-centered... Probably mad about loosing against a certain champion.

I came here with a hope to teach them something that I already knew.
I never took this forum "seriously". I started attending it with a tiny bit of responsibility. If you came here, believing you are going to talk to world's professionals that KNOW how the game works - than I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you. The same would go if you think that you are addressing Riot, and not our LoL community.

If you understood the nature of young gamers, you'd understand that every champion that beat them on lane is considered overpowered, because "they tried and didn't kill them regardless". If you understood this - than it wouldn't bother you one bit. Even Karma could be overpowered.
I'm mostly proud of our already nice EU-NE community, because we cultivated it together. There's plenty of nice people who understand this - sit together to share the experience and find a shared explanation. And since I've been a scientific type ever since I witnessed Maths and Physics, I'll correct those explanations if they lack something.

That's how it goes here =)

Gluon

02-02-2015

I have no problem with these people who just rage, came here just to let the steam out. Cause I'm sure (or at least I hope) if they calm down, they realize that the cause of their loss is the lack of their skill, not some broken champion.
But there are people who came with these fake "facts" and try to prove their right, and sorry but it freaks me out.
What is this 0 CD jump? Buddy, it's not truth either in URF. It has an original 5s CD which resets if she kills a for example a minion to 1,5s.
So after reconsider it let me give you a tip about playing against Nidalee: If you are marked, go back a bit and do not stand near to minions. She shouldn't be able to take you down 100-0 if the scores are equal, and you shouldn't be afraid to trade back after she jumped onto you.
While she has a relatively safe laning phase, landing the spear in a solo lane isn't easy.
To be honest, I like her more as a support, since she can provide a nice ward control in the enemy jungle + she can lay constant pressure on the enemy ADC on lane due to her high mobility. Not mentioning the fact that she can be semi-useless in the late game playing as a mid laner.

(NOTE: Yes, I know there are supports who can provide CC or tankiness and you usually prefer that. I just mentioned this because I've tried this several times and worked well if you know what to do)

CalmN

02-05-2015

She needs nerfs big time all her kit is broken, dont forget even if she build AD which scales perfectly with her, her skills hit AP, so there are no means to successfully defend yourself from her, Trinity top nidalee can split push all day long and be untouchable bruiser. And dont forget Ap nida which just roams whole map like crazy, she is extremely forgiving thanks to her short dash ability, she just zhonya and can wait out her cooldowns to run away. All her kit is broken, well it does not surprise me, riot is known for their inability to balance.

Kauski

02-06-2015

Nidalee would be fine if he was only able to use the dash/jump spell after landin a spear on enemy player.

Because ATM nidalee playstyle: späm Q QQ QQQ QQQQQQ, OH i got a hit on carry rush in and 1 shot him

if someone runs after you, späm jump and escape as nidalee is one of the mobilest champ in game and is impossible to chase by most of champions