Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there any way to help get rid of toxic players except reporting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarinoKlis

02-15-2015

In LFS (https://www.lfs.net/) this problem is solved nicely with the voting system: player can start a in-game voting system to eliminate an offensive player. If all other players agree, the accused player is banned from the current game.

Eshu

02-15-2015

Not exactly the same game type and kicking out a player midgame may not be the best idea in a 5v5 moba.

MarinoKlis

02-15-2015

I agree. If some player is totally counterproductive, when banning him is the best thing to do, what's the alternative?

Eshu

02-15-2015

What do you gain by kicking him from the game - making it a forced 4v5? A rager may be annoying and after the game I do hope he gets some ban but ingame i rather just mute him. Even if he feeds after thishappens and even if this "vote" would pass it would make no difference. I find it redundant.