Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there any way to help get rid of toxic players except reporting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bekoninsh

01-31-2015

I just had a game where leona got fb'd and then massively fed, which she announced in chat. I assume she might be doing that often, because the feeding was unreasonable.
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1090311151/207558101?tab=overview
I reported her, but i do hope she gets a restriction or ban or something.

Supertoaster

01-31-2015

There is nothing you can do exept reporting her at the end screen and then puting her on your ignore list.

HowToCook Teemos

02-01-2015

Quote:
Supertoaster:
There is nothing you can do exept reporting her at the end screen and then puting her on your ignore list.

You can do absolutely nothing but report. Some people get mad and try to ruin other games. I had my moments also in champion pick when people agree with it ( even troll ) And at end , he pick what he want. Its almost impossible to calm down.

CruceA

02-01-2015

Putting them on the ignore list does absolutely nothing. It is useless.

The climb out of Bronze is more difficult than getting to gold from silver, many times more difficult. Over 60% of games are filled with people that have no idea that this is a team game, trollers and feeders, not to mention people that act like 13 year old kids. The only thing that can be done is that all the people that end up faced with this situation never buy RP again. SInce there are hundreds of thousands, this is the only way in which RIOT would actually give a f#@$ about those struggling in bronze and would impose severe punishments. Reporting them does absolutely nothing and the tribunal is empty for weeks, although reports are filed in the thousands every single day on just one server. Nobody cares about people that were put from gold or silver in bronze with the toxic batch. They still keep buying and a lot of money is made from the guys that are higher ranked. The only way to change something is to hurt the company financially, which is impossible. RIOT will never see one more cent from me but 99% of the others will keep buying even if they are faced with trollers, feeders and so on. The quality of this game is horrible at the moment!

Supertoaster

02-02-2015

Quote:
CruceA:

The climb out of Bronze is more difficult than getting to gold from silver, many times more difficult. Over 60% of games are filled with people that have no idea that this is a team game, trollers and feeders, not to mention people that act like 13 year old kids. The only thing that can be done is that all the people that end up faced with this situation never buy RP again. SInce there are hundreds of thousands, this is the only way in which RIOT would actually give a f#@$ about those struggling in bronze and would impose severe punishments. Reporting them does absolutely nothing and the tribunal is empty for weeks, although reports are filed in the thousands every single day on just one server. Nobody cares about people that were put from gold or silver in bronze with the toxic batch. They still keep buying and a lot of money is made from the guys that are higher ranked. The only way to change something is to hurt the company financially, which is impossible. RIOT will never see one more cent from me but 99% of the others will keep buying even if they are faced with trollers, feeders and so on. The quality of this game is horrible at the moment!

I dissagree.
Take one look at the chat inqueries page and tell me that people are not geting punished.
And i dare say that the problem are not nearly as big as youre describing it to be, im currently in bronze2 (was silver 4 last season yo) i have had 2 promo games ruined by afkers but guess what, **** happens, i know that i will climb eventually and one can not blame Rito for the misstakes of the players.
Not to mention that with simple statistics the enemy team is more likley to have feeders/afkers/trollers on their team since they are 5 random, your team has 4 random (unless youre a feeder/troller/flamer yourself.

Just buckle up, play the game, focus on improving yourself and you will climb.

MRWTFROFL1337

02-02-2015

who says you cannot climp together? team up with friends in matchmaking the chance of winning like so is significantly better :3 trust me!

Dzyrt

02-02-2015

Quote:
CruceA:

and i totally agree! because this elo system suck! when you can't win games because you have trolls from start! and this trolls make game lost before 10 minute but they will not surrender and make you lose more time and be more frustrated

ReDevilSRO

02-02-2015

OFF Instead of crying that you can't get out of bronze because of others maybe try to improve?I would need only about 25 games from bronze 5 to get silver because same kind of players are in the other team aswell.Every single elo has it's trolls,even in diamond there are people who can't play at this level and they sometimes decide to say "i don't care" and screw up the game.What do you wan't riot to do,give you silver from start because you say you deserve it?

ON Yes,ignore them.They are flaming because they hope you will get hurt by their words.Just ignore them and let them spam the chat how much they wan't,when they see that you don't care about their opinion they might stop and focus to win the game, and after that report them because it really counts.

CruceA

02-02-2015

Ok. ReDevilSRO - LET me see you do that! I want to see you get out in 25 GAMES. I will give you $1000 dollars if you get from bronze 5 to Silver (we leave out promotional games) Let me see you. I have the money, it is not a problem.

@Supertoaster - then you are lucky. The problems are EXACTLY as I am describing them for me. And I am not the only one. I am just not afraid to talk about it as others are actually afraid that they will not be able to play anymore. This is the level at which we are. People are afraid to say something bad.

I will describe an average day in Bronze for me.

Game 1 - 5th pick says that if he does not get top, he trolls. First pick already picked top so the guy picks lee sin and goes top with the other top. I am left alone in the bot lane.
Game 2 - Interestingly enough, even after reporting and ignoring, I end up with the same guy in the team. he does exactly the same thing again.
Game 3 - was ok

Today:

Game 1: Loss but ok - normal game
Game 2: Perfect game - great communication
Game 3: Everybody argues constantly and calls others idiots - Fortunately, we manage to win as we get a lucky ace
Game 4: First pick choose kassadin after not playing him at all for 2 years. Troller ADC.
Game 5: Flamer support - no jungler
Game 6: Flamer mid and bot
Game 7: Katarina first pick (did not even know the combos even if they are obvious when you read the descriptions of the skills) and pre-made bot. A support that buys zero wards. ADC is always under the enemy tower and complaints about not getting ganks when I ganked 2 times even so until rengar obviously crushed them as they were in range of turret. One death for ADC automatic flaming and cursing
Game 8: ADC AFK. Not dcc, just afk, he was moving from time to time in the base. The rest do not want to surrender although we were getting crushed since we had 2 tanks and only a kha'zix to do some damage. Never surrender, long game, loss of course. Did I mention they were not even grouping?
Game 9: I play Teemo mid against Zed since I know I can win the lane at this level against a ZED with this MMR. I keep getting cursed at during pre-chat. I get first blood. Then I get cursed at for not saying SS while 4 of us were fighting 4 of them bot and there were pings everywhere. Top gets killed, leaves the lane. Blames me. Then he never returns to lane and only stays mid or hugs a tower dancing. We constantly rotate, we manage to win a game that could have been much shorter.
Game 10: This time they have one DCC. Our "team" yey - they go all Rambo style. They get killed constantly. They blame me for not going with them although they were 1 - 2 - 1, I announced my back through pings and chat and jungler farming. We manage to win eventually since I ignore them but I keep getting called many different things, although I did have the least number of deaths and the highest kill contribution.

This is an average day in the life of bronze play and I tell you honestly that this is a GOOD day.

Supertoaster

02-03-2015

Quote:
CruceA:
Ok. ReDevilSRO - LET me see you do that! I want to see you get out in 25 GAMES. I will give you $1000 dollars if you get from bronze 5 to Silver (we leave out promotional games) Let me see you. I have the money, it is not a problem.

@Supertoaster - then you are lucky. The problems are EXACTLY as I am describing them for me. And I am not the only one. I am just not afraid to talk about it as others are actually afraid that they will not be able to play anymore. This is the level at which we are. People are afraid to say something bad.

I will describe an average day in Bronze for me.

Game 1 - 5th pick says that if he does not get top, he trolls. First pick already picked top so the guy picks lee sin and goes top with the other top. I am left alone in the bot lane.
Game 2 - Interestingly enough, even after reporting and ignoring, I end up with the same guy in the team. he does exactly the same thing again.
Game 3 - was ok

Today:

Game 1: Loss but ok - normal game
Game 2: Perfect game - great communication
Game 3: Everybody argues constantly and calls others idiots - Fortunately, we manage to win as we get a lucky ace
Game 4: First pick choose kassadin after not playing him at all for 2 years. Troller ADC.
Game 5: Flamer support - no jungler
Game 6: Flamer mid and bot
Game 7: Katarina first pick (did not even know the combos even if they are obvious when you read the descriptions of the skills) and pre-made bot. A support that buys zero wards. ADC is always under the enemy tower and complaints about not getting ganks when I ganked 2 times even so until rengar obviously crushed them as they were in range of turret. One death for ADC automatic flaming and cursing
Game 8: ADC AFK. Not dcc, just afk, he was moving from time to time in the base. The rest do not want to surrender although we were getting crushed since we had 2 tanks and only a kha'zix to do some damage. Never surrender, long game, loss of course. Did I mention they were not even grouping?
Game 9: I play Teemo mid against Zed since I know I can win the lane at this level against a ZED with this MMR. I keep getting cursed at during pre-chat. I get first blood. Then I get cursed at for not saying SS while 4 of us were fighting 4 of them bot and there were pings everywhere. Top gets killed, leaves the lane. Blames me. Then he never returns to lane and only stays mid or hugs a tower dancing. We constantly rotate, we manage to win a game that could have been much shorter.
Game 10: This time they have one DCC. Our "team" yey - they go all Rambo style. They get killed constantly. They blame me for not going with them although they were 1 - 2 - 1, I announced my back through pings and chat and jungler farming. We manage to win eventually since I ignore them but I keep getting called many different things, although I did have the least number of deaths and the highest kill contribution.

This is an average day in the life of bronze play and I tell you honestly that this is a GOOD day.

Pfffft, big deal.
When i first climbed from bronze1 to silver5 it took me a grand total of 13 tries.
Yes 13 times did i get to promotion only tto lose 3 games in a row.
Now im in bronze 2 trying to climb to bronze1 for the third time.
As i said, grit your teeth and keep trying.
Its the same in every divission, feeders/trollers/afkers/flamers etc.

And heres a final note, bronze=silver=gold, the skill level is about the same.