Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why does riot troll me ?!?!???!?!??!?!!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanine123

01-30-2015

i was banned for 98 games ! i played 98 games ! the one game i was chat unbanned i writed ;Nice skin all , blitz ur a good support and pliz stop it ( i said this to a orianna becuse she went yolo 5 v 1 twice) AFTER THIS GAME I WAS BANNED FOR 124 GAMES ! AND I EVEN DIDNT REVICED A WARNING FOR NEGATIVE ADDitve !! PLIZ STOP TROLLING ME !! ITS NOT FUNNY !

Unicornqua

01-31-2015

The chat restriction is not for the last game you played but for whole time during your previous chat restriction. The last game was most probably not counted in. You are closely watched during CR and you need to prove you got better. It's not enough to stop, you need to prove you can use chat in helpful way. It's pretty strict.

Warning is triggered when you are reported more than usual. If you are reported constantly, you won't get the warning.

Invictus

01-31-2015

98 games? Thats cute. I just got 1045 chat ban games