Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox or Jayce?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouJustMight

01-29-2015

As the title says i'm in a dilemma.Both seem great and i'm not that new to the game so i can't decide, help please.
Ty!

KuImikas muna

01-29-2015

Depends on if you play on top or jungle, Jayce is really fun top champion but Aatrox is better jungler.

Arch Quincy Rekt

01-31-2015

Jayce.

HonneyRiriko

01-31-2015

Aatrox: You can lifesteal well, he is good to stay on lane when u are behind (under 50%hp his W heals him for 200%), Has one knock up, one slow. U can harass well. Not good in going all in(IMO) His ult gives him attack speed and increased range /// Good if you are not sure how to play toplane, so you will just lifesteal and back, then lifesteal more. Suggested lane: Top/Jungle
Jayce: Jayce is a ranged/melee champ, Has 'ult' from level one (2 stances MELEE/RANGED, both with unique skills), good in multiple scenarios. You can concentrate 100% on farm and get away from ganks easy (Ranged mode and Knock back in melee) You also have a speed gate and attack speed buff.He can burst or just poke. I wouldnt call him easy but if u learn his skill set he will be enjoyable and easy. Suggest lane: Top/Mid

Orbanice

01-31-2015

Just pick Aatrox

YouJustMight

02-03-2015

Ty guys i decided on buying aatrox at the end

Srillex0987

02-04-2015

Jayce is better than aatrox. More skills ... . And its so nice champ