Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Too much qusetions to write the right title.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LifeŁess

01-28-2015

Hey all, i have couple of problems:
1. How did u guys learned to counter jungle, atm i have no idea how to start.

2. If I don't feel good playing one role should I just forget about it and move on?

3. I like jungeling and midding, maybe ADC too and I would play mid or jungle 24/7 is it ok to focus it or i should learn other lanes and champs too?

4. What junglers u find to be the best, for me it is Sejuani, Maokai, Voli, Vi, i feel good with them cuz they are tanks, ok Vi isn't tank rly it can deal a lot of damage, with all of them I have KDA above 4. I like those 4 cuz I can start team fights, great for ganking, I can stay in team fights for long time, should I try assasins? You can not start fights and focusing only enemy ADC it is hard sometimes, harder to get assists too in my opinion. I used to play Kha a lot and I was very good with it but something didn't felt right, idk maybe i felt I was like too easy target or something. What do you guys think?

5. If you have some info that could help in jungle or laning go ahead and write it here, i'm not as good laner as I would like to be, 230 wins in classic LoL, not even close to experienced yet.

emoKitten

01-28-2015

Quote:
LifeŁess:
should learn other lanes and champs too?

just answer yourself..
what will you do if your teammates already locked jungle, mid and adc and there is top laner or support left for you?
will you troll and lock another mid? will you dodge? will you play what left for you?

LifeŁess

01-28-2015

Quote:
emoKitten:
just answer yourself..
what will you do if your teammates already locked jungle, mid and adc and there is top laner or support left for you?
will you troll and lock another mid? will you dodge? will you play what left for you?

What support champs do you suggest? I have blitz and thresh, the problem with blitz is if enemy adc is behind minions all the time I cant hit him... havent played thresh a lot yet.

emoKitten

01-29-2015

they are pretty similar..blitz has faster pull, imho overall, for single target, blitz is better but thresh has better utility.

blitz has pull, knock up of a single target and aoe silence
thrash has pull/dash, aoe knockup (shorter than blitz's) and aoe slow if enemies comes through your ultimate, but that lantern makes thresh op over blitz because you can safe your teammate or you can bring another damage dealer changing a 2v2 fight into 3v2.. also its something like free bush check if you may blow this cooldown on that

for other purposes, morgana is good to negate blitz and thresh thanks to her black shield which makes their pulls not work on the target until the shield holds. also has good root and aoe stun.

leona and braum are good tanks with good cc but they need to be in front of the fight while champions like morgana, lulu, nami, janna etc can do their job from far.

you may also try taric especially if you play often with graves adc because that ranged stun of taric + Q of graves deals good damage while being safe from an enemy attacks during your attacks

if you play low level matches (like matches where you are more free and every mistake or bad choice of champions is not punished like if you would play versus great to top teams), you may also try uncommon supports like for example lissandra with slow, root and stun etc. It is fun when it works, not so fun if it does not. But it is not either with common support then

anyway, you forget the top lane position good for beginning, if you need to save some resources, is to buy champions for the jungle (what you like) those which you can also use in top lane if needed. it will save you some "money" if top lane is something that you dont like and would play it only if reeeeeally veeeeeeery necessary.