Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GODofWAR113

01-28-2015

Hi Riot or anyone else!
I have a suggestion here. If you are bronze, silver or sometimes even Gold, you might meet trollers in the champions select. What if someone could vote to kick someone (and ban that person for 5 minutes)? Someone just pushes the "Kick" button and than the(both) team(s) will vote if that person shall be kicked. If he will be kicked, you will go to the Queue again and the person won't be able to enter the Queue again for EXAPLE:5-6-10-etc. Who is with me? (I hope the sugestions shall be written here ( lol )) Gl&HF M8

The Abasinator

01-28-2015

hi riots! i hope u all burn in hell soon. u created not bad game. a lot of people playing it. but why this game becomes more and more retarded? where is tribunal system? i want to vote! i need bans ! i wont to ban ebeay busted accs!! but not u just block it !! ty mother****erss ! why i should to carry this bronze ebay kidos? why i should have 2000 mmr but in sereis i got 1400 or even 1200 mmr team? are u ****ing kidding me? i am pro support! but i cant carry top mid with 0/11 score !! cuz they are busted ! just fu riots u made **** from this game ! return season 2 idiots and make more money ! dont invest in idiotic kidos ! invest in gameplay morons! return normal tribunal !! dont be focused on toxic players !! cuz they are toxic cuz they have retarded polish teams ! and its ur fault ! u dont give ban for afk ! feeding! assisting enymy ! u are retards riots ! make ****ing mode for feeders ! teach them what is lol ! but not let them play in diamond and plat ! make ban for busting ! do this ! let people play! i have ben playing lol not for this ! not for this ****t i got s5 !!! i trusted u ! s2 s3 s4 was perfect !! but s5 ! i just want play dota . cuz i can win there i f i farm . i can win there if bto lost. cuz in dota skill make ur game . but in lol tamplay make ur game . but when ur platinum top made 0/11 and ur dimond mid 0/8 !! tell me retards how can i carry them as sup !!! fu all! pay attention to ur game ! and laning fase !! and fu again !

Chime95

01-29-2015

Quote:
The Abasinator:
hi riots! i hope u all burn in hell soon. u created not bad game. a lot of people playing it. but why this game becomes more and more retarded? where is tribunal system? i want to vote! i need bans ! i wont to ban ebeay busted accs!! but not u just block it !! ty mother****erss ! why i should to carry this bronze ebay kidos? why i should have 2000 mmr but in sereis i got 1400 or even 1200 mmr team? are u ****ing kidding me? i am pro support! but i cant carry top mid with 0/11 score !! cuz they are busted ! just fu riots u made **** from this game ! return season 2 idiots and make more money ! dont invest in idiotic kidos ! invest in gameplay morons! return normal tribunal !! dont be focused on toxic players !! cuz they are toxic cuz they have retarded polish teams ! and its ur fault ! u dont give ban for afk ! feeding! assisting enymy ! u are retards riots ! make ****ing mode for feeders ! teach them what is lol ! but not let them play in diamond and plat ! make ban for busting ! do this ! let people play! i have ben playing lol not for this ! not for this ****t i got s5 !!! i trusted u ! s2 s3 s4 was perfect !! but s5 ! i just want play dota . cuz i can win there i f i farm . i can win there if bto lost. cuz in dota skill make ur game . but in lol tamplay make ur game . but when ur platinum top made 0/11 and ur dimond mid 0/8 !! tell me retards how can i carry them as sup !!! fu all! pay attention to ur game ! and laning fase !! and fu again !

If they returned tribunal you would be one of first people to get punished

CruceA

02-01-2015

He would not be punished since RIOT does not care about the vast majority of players. They are only interested in top tiers since these are the guys that get sponsorship and promote the game. They don't give a **** about guys like this one. In fact, it is smart to let them play because that would make the good players struggle even more and play even more matches to get to a good rating It is all about the money, no longer about the game!

Quote:
Chime95:
If they returned tribunal you would be one of first people to get punished