Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you still enjoy the game after this "Soft reset"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CruceA

01-27-2015

I really want to know this. Do you still enjoy playing ranked after the soft reset that put people in bronze from gold? Do you still enjoy losing games that should have been won because of suicidal rambos or zero wards? Do you still enjoy all the cursing in the game and all the people that go afk after they are killed once? Do you still enjoy being called noobs in a game even if your kda is 4 and the one calling you a noob is an ADC with a 1.1 KDA and 5 instances when he killed himself trying to kill 3? Do you still enjoy being paired up with people that say they are god and that they will carry when all they do is flame and call others idiots? I am seriously trying to find 1 good reason why I should play ranked again at the moment. I had a very good record ever since I started to play ranked during the pre-season and got to silver 2 or 3, something like that. Now I was put in bronze 2, eventually getting to bronze 4. Over half of the games were incredibly bad, of a quality that you cannot describe with common sense. Why should I still play when there is a 90% possibility that all the games will be like this? 2 ADCs, troll pics, feeders. Why should I still play this?

I heard so many good things about this game and this is why I started to play. I watched the finals and I constantly worked on improving but in these bronze games there is absolutely no reason to do that. nobody communicates and out of all the games I played (around 60), I can safely say that just 5 were ok with the atmosphere that people told me about. The rest were utter rubbish. Going from more wins than loses against silver and gold players to 32 wins and 41 losses in bronze is disheartening.

HlM

01-28-2015

The exact same thing that happened to you happened to me, just that i was gold 3 in preseason playing vs plat sometimes diamond and I got trolled with the promos, its like my team-mates were bronzies. Now after the promos I am silver 2, and its full of unskilled and toxic players.

CruceA

01-28-2015

And why do you still play? It will most likely take hundreds of games to get back to gold 3. Is it worth it? For what? You will be cursed even if you have the best KDA in the team, with others calling you noob even when you are the best player there.

HlM

01-28-2015

I'm duoing with someone atm and I have to choose the champs I play carefully in order to be able to carry, for example playing damage supports, it's working. At the end of the day you win some you lose some but we win more than we lose. Bottom line, in lower elo you can't respect the meta, meaning I can't do anything with thresh for example if people in my team don't even know how to use a lantern, so.. damage all the way.

CruceA

01-28-2015

I do damage all the way already. If there is someone else that is support, 90% of cases we lose. We have ZERO vision and the person simply kills himself constantly. I was silver 2. Trust me. What happens in silver 2 is totally different than what happens now in bronze. EVERYONE thinks they are good when the truth is that they do not even know to buy 1 ward.

HlM

01-29-2015

I ended in silver 2 after my promos, so I know whats going on.. xD that's why I don't want to play solo.

CruceA

02-01-2015

Even if you are 2 and you are very very good, if the other 3 are very bad and one of them is AFK, you have no chance of winning. Ain't that a blast?

Boggywobble

02-12-2015

Quote:
CruceA:
Even if you are 2 and you are very very good, if the other 3 are very bad and one of them is AFK, you have no chance of winning. Ain't that a blast?

And the other team has an equal chance of getting the same situation - unless you're actually good, then the other team has a greater risk of getting bad players, and thus you should win more. Oh, but I guess that you don't win more? Surely it cannot be because of yourself, can it? It HAS to be all the AFK:ers and the leavers and the noobs, which you always get in your team and never in the other team?

Ha! Stop the god damned excuses, and learn how to play better.