Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Marksman Champion Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JixxeY

01-25-2015

Hey guys, I started playing League yesterday. I've decided to play ADC as that's what I played in DOTA. However I need help picking a champion. Right now I'm using Caitlyn and doing extremely well with her. Maybe she is the right choice for me, However I would like to hear more experienced opinions about the Marksman Champs.

What I like:
Good Mobility
Decent range
Enough damage for me to win my lane early. And become a powerhouse mid/late game
To be viable in good team comps

Thanks guy's!

LIGHTKNIGHT6

01-25-2015

A lot of adcs fill your expectations. You can go with Tristana or Kog'maw or somebody else...

However, the one that came to my mind after reading your requirements (especially the third one) is Draaaaaaaven.

emoKitten

01-25-2015

Good Mobility - good mobility: caitlyn, corki, ezreal, tristana // good but not as good previous mobility: draven, graves, kalista, lucian, quinn, sivir, vayne

Decent range - caitlyn, jinx, tristana, varus

Enough damage for me to win my lane early. And become a powerhouse mid/late game - is not determined by champion but players

To be viable in good team comps - every well played champion is viable, every adc is viable for its damage. ashe - stun, caitlyn - root + "ward", graves - reduces vision, jinx - root, kogmaw - slow + bush check, miss fortune - slow, sivir - teamwide buff for as and ms, twitch - slow, varus - root

caitlyn is great champion, especially for new players, but overall usable. dont buy other carries before you will try them in free rotation.