Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PiVoRx

01-28-2015

This Q speed buff is retarded, she was impossible to kill with ult and Zhonya up and now you cant touch her even if both are down.
WHY DA FCK RIOT WANT HER TO BE SO FCKING OP? WHY NOT URGOT FOR EXAMPLE?

KableFox

Recruiter

01-29-2015

I disagree with the Ahri changes as well. Ahri lost her dmg amplification on the charm and well...she lost her charm as a champ..this is another nerf coming with riot keeping in mind only the pros and how they play Ahri and forget that she is a champ that requires a certain amount of training to master her. I don't think DFG was the problem here and since she is 50% skillshot i think she was balanced overall since to do that so hyped DFG combo that zeroed the enemy adc you would have to land the charm, the Q and hop around 3 times. i mean...we ain't all pros here.

T4underbolt

01-29-2015

Ahri needs time to master? Bought her yeasterday and scores like 12/0 were not a problem( played like 3 Ed time in my for with her)

Enjutsu

01-29-2015

Quote:
KableFox:
I disagree with the Ahri changes as well. Ahri lost her dmg amplification on the charm and well...she lost her charm as a champ..this is another nerf coming with riot keeping in mind only the pros and how they play Ahri and forget that she is a champ that requires a certain amount of training to master her. I don't think DFG was the problem here and since she is 50% skillshot i think she was balanced overall since to do that so hyped DFG combo that zeroed the enemy adc you would have to land the charm, the Q and hop around 3 times. i mean...we ain't all pros here.

You mean like the nerf that came before this one where riot added damage amplification to her charm and turned her into an assassin? I rememeber when changes came live and people were complaining how ahri was nerfed to the ground, just like now.

PiVoRx

01-29-2015

Quote:
Enjutsu:
You mean like the nerf that came before this one where riot added damage amplification to her charm and turned her into an assassin? I rememeber when changes came live and people were complaining how ahri was nerfed to the ground, just like now.

People always cry how something got nerfed and is now useless befoe they actually try to play it.
Same thing happen to LeBroken and Kassawin after their "nerfs", "useless, overnerfed" etc., yet still op and still top picks.
Ahri was not nerfed, SHES OVERBUFFED, she got damage like she runs with perma charm and dfg buffs while being impossible to kill.

KableFox

Recruiter

01-31-2015

Quote:
Enjutsu:

Well i wasn't one of those people. :/ Making a champ more straightforward by removing her "trick" to a successful combo and making it straight dmg, well that ain't my cup o' tea..

Enjutsu

02-02-2015

Quote:
KableFox:
Well i wasn't one of those people. :/ Making a champ more straightforward by removing her "trick" to a successful combo and making it straight dmg, well that ain't my cup o' tea..

Well that just means you like assassins and she simply isnt one now. She's just kinda different champion, it's not a nerf and not a buff (while i would say it's actually a buff) it's simply a change.

I personally didnt like assassin ahri, but didnt say that she got nerfed.

KableFox

Recruiter

02-05-2015

Quote:
Enjutsu:
Well that just means you like assassins and she simply isnt one now. She's just kinda different champion, it's not a nerf and not a buff (while i would say it's actually a buff) it's simply a change.

I personally didnt like assassin ahri, but didnt say that she got nerfed.

Well as it turns out she was buffed..her win rate spiked at something like 52% i think which makes her now very powerful, but the thing is that she is no longer an assassin and she is more of a sustained dps mage that can kite around very easily. Well i guess i just liked the assassin version better then :P

Benny Fischer je

02-05-2015

In my opinion is ahri really strong now.