Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat ban system totally broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kartagia

01-23-2015

The system of chat bans is totally broken.

Reason: the number of violations is fixed regardless how many games you play, but punishment is not.

And, there is no checking how toxic the other players or reporting players were.

I do think the chat ban is automatic like unskilled player report. No human involvement in punishment. Just automatic calculation of how many games bans you get after getting like 10 reports. Just like unskilled player increase your MMR loss for next 3 games...

Riot focus on chat bans instead doing anything real to stop afkers and leavers and intentional feeders punished. Temporary ban is nothing when you ruin game of 4 other players, but Riot do not give a ****.

Miles Edgeworth

01-24-2015

Quote:
Kartagia:
And, there is no checking how toxic the other players or reporting players were.

Why would there be? It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Quote:
Riot focus on chat bans instead doing anything real to stop afkers and leavers and intentional feeders punished. Temporary ban is nothing when you ruin game of 4 other players, but Riot do not give a ****.

Leaverbuster is doing nothing? People keep claiming it's too strict right now but according to you that's nothing? I recommend you actually check what they're working on before writing things like this.

At the moment Riot are working on, and already implemented some of the following

Ranked restrictions
Improved leaverbuster
Improved tribunal
Chat restrictions
Intentional feeder bans

Onizuka

01-24-2015

Quote:
Reason: the number of violations is fixed regardless how many games you play, but punishment is not.

Explain what do you mean by that. Because unless you have some source to prove the internal workings of the chat restriction system, all you do is blow hot air out of your mouth.

Quote:
Just like unskilled player increase your MMR loss for next 3 games...

Provide source.

Khalil132

01-25-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
Explain what do you mean by that. Because unless you have some source to prove the internal workings of the chat restriction system, all you do is blow hot air out of your mouth.

Provide source.

And who the hell you think you are ? RIOT GAMES lawyer or what ?
Stop commenting on those threads cz you know nothing
Yeah the system is totally broken.. once you're in chat rest you will get stuck forever.. i played once vs bots as a custom game 1v5 after finishing it i got a warning for verbal even tough its a custom game with a BOTS.. so please go ahead and stop posting your "USELESS" posts in threads and ty

Onizuka

01-25-2015

Quote:
Khalil132:
And who the hell you think you are ? RIOT GAMES lawyer or what ?

I dont need to be Rito games lawyer to spot chat restricted player whining about his well deserved chat ban.
These are public forums, anyone can post, even you.
Quote:

Yeah the system is totally broken.. once you're in chat rest you will get stuck forever

Bullsh*t, I got chat restricted for 20 games and then I was out, no more chat restrictions.
Quote:
i played once vs bots as a custom game 1v5 after finishing it i got a warning for verbal even tough its a custom game with a BOTS

Yeah, you got that warning from previous game, it was just a bit delayed that it showed after the custom game. It happens pretty often, when someone starts another game but others stay in after game lobby and report later.

Quote:
so please go ahead and stop posting your "USELESS" posts in threads and ty

You dont decide who gets to post and who doesnt, ty.

Khalil132

01-25-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
I dont need to be Rito games lawyer to spot chat restricted player whining about his well deserved chat ban.
These are public forums, anyone can post, even you.

Bullsh*t, I got chat restricted for 20 games and then I was out, no more chat restrictions.

Yeah, you got that warning from previous game, it was just a bit delayed that it showed after the custom game. It happens pretty often, when someone starts another game but others stay in after game lobby and report later.

You dont decide who gets to post and who doesnt, ty.

Ofc i dont decide who gets to post and who's not, but seeing you bullying other people makes people feel sick, and yh maybe your chat restriction went off WHEN THE TRIBUNAL WERE ACTIVE.. not like these days CR over and over again
And not all people deserves a CR, look at those trollers who ruins other peoples games, they dont need to be banned you think ? instead of focusing on CR look at Afkers/Trollers etc..
And how you know that warning is from a previous game ? maybe the previous game were also a BOT game ? things not right here.. let them back the TRIBUNAL so we can have atleast a fair game everytime you wanna play

Onizuka

01-25-2015

Quote:
Khalil132:
Ofc i dont decide who gets to post and who's not, but seeing you bullying other people makes people feel sick, and yh maybe your chat restriction went off WHEN THE TRIBUNAL WERE ACTIVE.. not like these days CR over and over again
And not all people deserves a CR, look at those trollers who ruins other peoples games, they dont need to be banned you think ? instead of focusing on CR look at Afkers/Trollers etc..
And how you know that warning is from a previous game ? maybe the previous game were also a BOT game ? things not right here.. let them back the TRIBUNAL so we can have atleast a fair game everytime you wanna play

If you feel that disproving someones arguments is bullying, then you should stop visiting forums.
And no, you just show how uninformed you are, because CHAT RESTRICTIONS never worked ALONG TRIBUNAL. Therefore I suggest you stop talking about this you do not understand.
And how do I know? Because the "warning" only shows up if you have been recently reported more than usual, so unless bots reported you, it was from previous game.

So take my advice, do some googling, do some research on the matter before you open your mouth next time, because you just show everyone how ignorant you are.

Khalil132

01-25-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
If you feel that disproving someones arguments is bullying, then you should stop visiting forums.
And no, you just show how uninformed you are, because CHAT RESTRICTIONS never worked ALONG TRIBUNAL. Therefore I suggest you stop talking about this you do not understand.
And how do I know? Because the "warning" only shows up if you have been recently reported more than usual, so unless bots reported you, it was from previous game.

So take my advice, do some googling, do some research on the matter before you open your mouth next time, because you just show everyone how ignorant you are.

Uninformed ? i dont need to do some research about TRIBUNAL NEITHER CR.. i asked a question and give an opinion ! but yeah you think i'm a NERD like you that i dont have a stupid life only to SLEEP IN THE FORUM and comment to all forums about Chat Restrictions ?
And yeah you know nothing what if all my games were Co-op in low lvls ? how can someone get a warning from practicing a bot game in a custom game mode ?
And yeah i'm gonna open my mouth whenever i want even tough if i say stupid things like you do
Feel sry for you just go get a life.. oh and i think that Restricted Chat Mode will be applied in addition to Tribunal bans
Byyyeeee

Onizuka

01-25-2015

Quote:
Uninformed ? i dont need to do some research about TRIBUNAL NEITHER CR

If you are going to make statements concerning those, you NEED to do research. That is unless you want to look dumb and ignorant. Unfortunately you did not do your reasearch before you opened your mouth, therefore you looked dumb and ignorant.

Quote:
but yeah you think i'm a NERD like you that i dont have a stupid life only to SLEEP IN THE FORUM and comment to all forums about Chat Restrictions ?

No I dont. I just expect that people, who complain about certain topic will have at least basic knowledge about it, in order not to look like idiots. I dont think it is that much to ask, after all who wants to look like an idiot talking about something he has no faintest idea about?
Quote:

And yeah you know nothing what if all my games were Co-op in low lvls ? how can someone get a warning from practicing a bot game in a custom game mode ?

You cant get warning from a custom game which you did not play with other players. Only other players can report you, bots dont have the power.
Quote:

And yeah i'm gonna open my mouth whenever i want

Sure you can. I never said you cant. You are free to open your mouth and make yourself look like an idiot as much as you want.

Quote:
Feel sry for you just go get a life.. oh and i think that Restricted Chat Mode will be applied in addition to Tribunal bans

Just because in your case having the basic knowledge would mean not having a life it does not mean I need to do so. Everyone has different mental capabilities, just because you would have to stop having a life in order to keep up with the information it doesnt mean it is the same for me. In fact I have a life and on top of that I known what I am actually talking about.
And yes, CR will probably stay even when the remade tribunal is released.

Buh bye.

Khalil132

01-25-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
If you are going to make statements concerning those, you NEED to do research. That is unless you want to look dumb and ignorant. Unfortunately you did not do your reasearch before you opened your mouth, therefore you looked dumb and ignorant.

No I dont. I just expect that people, who complain about certain topic will have at least basic knowledge about it, in order not to look like idiots. I dont think it is that much to ask, after all who wants to look like an idiot talking about something he has no faintest idea about?

You cant get warning from a custom game which you did not play with other players. Only other players can report you, bots dont have the power.

Sure you can. I never said you cant. You are free to open your mouth and make yourself look like an idiot as much as you want.

Just because in your case having the basic knowledge would mean not having a life it does not mean I need to do so. Everyone has different mental capabilities, just because you would have to stop having a life in order to keep up with the information it doesnt mean it is the same for me. In fact I have a life and on top of that I known what I am actually talking about.
And yes, CR will probably stay even when the remade tribunal is released.

Buh bye.

Just checked your account and just i wished you can play more then you can talk !
Care mate :/