Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

641 games WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im sháco

01-23-2015

i jut got chat restriction for 641 is this bug or something ??
after my chat ban ends i got another one without using GOD DAMN CHAT :@

Lazy rito :3

Miles Edgeworth

01-24-2015

And you didn't use chat a single time during the restriction? It doesn't just restrict because of things you say once it's done but during aswell.

hi im sháco

01-24-2015

nope ... i think this guys report me for no reason !
the only thing i say is : Gg at the end of the game -_-

Czarnopiory

01-24-2015

Gg easy? Right?

hi im sháco

01-24-2015

nope only gg

hi im sháco

01-24-2015

i'm not mad this hapend to 3 my friends 300 games chat bann 800 rito will you move your beautiful ass and fix your servers? <3

Miles Edgeworth

01-24-2015

Having server trouble? Had no problems with it myself, every single lag I've had for the past couple weeks have been because of myself, such as streaming music. Might be your ISP?

ganta igarash1

01-31-2015

i always mute my chat after i got my 630 games and stopped talking even in the screen after game my game crashes so i have to relog... after the game i played last night i finished my 630 games Chat resitriction and baam another 690 for no reason? thats quite ridicolous what kids do they probably report for no reason or maybe cuz some times i take blues-kills etc? i mean ths stupid i cant chat anymore its been like this for the past year fix this riot for god's sake

Alexier

02-03-2015

Quote:
ganta igarash1:
i always mute my chat after i got my 630 games and stopped talking even in the screen after game my game crashes so i have to relog... after the game i played last night i finished my 630 games Chat resitriction and baam another 690 for no reason? thats quite ridicolous what kids do they probably report for no reason or maybe cuz some times i take blues-kills etc? i mean ths stupid i cant chat anymore its been like this for the past year fix this riot for god's sake

I can't argue with that really because i see a lot of people afking and reporting for a kill or a blue but you can try to calm them down a bit.. thats what i do and if they don't completely calm down i give them creddits and some times kills and we actually become friends aat the end