Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need Help in Finding a champion to suit me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScoutTrap

01-23-2015

Hey Guys Im pretty new to Lol Im Level 6 Right now and I need Help in finding a champion to suit me.
So far I played with Master Yi and I do like Assassin champions and Im Looking for a stealthier approach on combat but if there is a champion from lets say another type of play like tank or support or mage or whatever that can suit me I dont rly care(from what I saw master yi is more of a tank than a assassin...)Ill try to also say the way I played with it until now
-I try to focus on towers and people that are let's say "Issolated"
-when the enemy team is pushing I try to draw the attention so that my teammates can actually kill them
-I try to drag the enemies closer to my towers so they can't really run from me and this leading me in getting a kill mostly
-Rarely I try to drag them in some traps so that the guy helping me top/bot will get him
Thanks for Reading this and if you can help me find a champion that suits me I would be more than thankful.

Mitaka Mastera

01-23-2015

Master Yi was the first ever champion that I bought - I mained him til about summoner level 15 or so. He's a good assassin and an ADC and a great split-pusher too. The combinations with him and the way you can play him are a lot. He's a great jungler if you don't know yet. He may be easy to play but he has a very high skillcap at the same time. He's hard to master if you want to play him in ranked for example.
If you're really interested in assassins, I'd recommend trying Jax, Pantheon and Xin Zhao for a start. They're fairly cheap and easy to use. You can move on to LeBlanc, Yasuo and Zed if you're looking for a real challenge! Good picks are also Akali, Katarina or Lee Sin (they're often used in competitive gaming).
What I do recommend though, is sticking with Master Yi for now. Try to get the most of him and THEN move on to other champions you find good. Best of luck man!

ScoutTrap

01-23-2015

Thanks a lot for the information about yi and the champions you recommended me and so far I thought of saving until I get to 6.3k while playing yi and maybe try some of the weekly champions and from all assassins I thought of getting Zed/nocturne/Pantheon and I also looked at talon and it feels interesting too

hikumc

01-23-2015

don't forget to save for level 30 runes , so you can have them as early as possible .

LIGHTKNIGHT6

01-23-2015

Well. I'm going to be the hipster here and suggest something out of the ordinary. It's actually the second champion I ever bought, and the one I started LoL for.

He's an assassin, a great splitpusher (meaning that he can take down turrets and push lanes when your team has the attention of their team), very strong and annoying to the enemy if played correctly, and a personal favorite.

The downsides are that he's mainly a jungler, and you probably should have some runes before you take up jungling, and that he's hard to play. In the current meta and in his current state, he's weak. He can tear down squishies if played correctly, mind you, but his defensive abilities lie more on deceit than actual defense, which can make it hard early on with him.

He's Shaco. If you decide on him and need any help or tricks, I'm more than happy to help.

ScoutTrap

01-24-2015

The way Shaco Plays is interesting but I do not know how to play jungle and what runes to get also the passive is so good for an assassin class.Well I do not have 3150 ip yet (1899 right now Screw that 1 ip)But I will probably get it when ill get to 3150 ip.So I would probably need your help to get started with it.And now Ill hop in a match Because I saw he is free this week so ill try it

ScoutTrap

01-24-2015

I played a match with shaco and ill tell my experiences
-A guy told the team to report me for feeding
-Morgana's snare 2op4me
-Cewl Skiwlz
-1/14/9 The score I had
The End
Anyways overall I like the way he plays like

LIGHTKNIGHT6

01-24-2015

Add me if you want, and also, by all means, if you want to play him well, be prepared to feed and lose when starting out. He definitely isn't easy.

Orbanice

01-31-2015

Listen im buying Zac, reply me in the thread Buying Zac