Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Win 7 games of 10 .... and im promoted for Bronze 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onizuka

01-24-2015

Quote:
The "resets" last 2 seasons has made this: people get demoted regardless how well they play in promotion games.
I bet they use old imaginary division MMR boundaries they invented without any sense how MMR works and should be placed when LP system was invented.

I have no idea what are you talking about. S2 I got Gold V, player S3 promos went 6:4 and got Gold V again.

You are only looking for futher excuses, nothing else. And you sound very pathethic. How about you put some of that excuse making energy into learning to play the game properly?

Etaney

01-24-2015

Kartagia are you seriously still complaining about others? Maybe you'd have more luck in climbing if you didn't still play tp/targon Zyra after it got you "stuck" in bronze for 1k games last season.

You build attack speed on Sejuani... And you complain about being bronze? Her w scales with HP so stack HP.
What's with you and Morello? You build it on everything. It's totally useless on Sejuani. And why do you build her mercury's threads when entire enemy team is AD and udyr is only one with heavy cc?

I'm really curious what division do you think you belong in, because if you didn't belong in bronze you would climb. Trust me, I did it last 2 seasons.

Dextix LT

01-25-2015

http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=800032

To everyone who "doesnt deserve" what he got.

Chime95

01-27-2015

Quote:
Chefeto Loco:
And u know he deserve or not ? u watched all of his games ? what are u justice ?

I never said if he does or doesn't deserve i said IF(that was keyword in last sentance), its simple if you are bronze skilled player you will be stuck in bronze, if you are silver skilled player you will be stuck in silver, if you are gold skilled player you will be stuck in gold etc. Blaming your team won't get you anywhere if you are good enough to leave "elo hell" you will get out of it eventually(speed can depend on your luck, tho).Learn how to acknowledge YOUR OWN mistakes instead of looking at your allies, i helped few of my irl friends get to gold just with this advice, soo i guess if it worked for them it should work fine for most people.

Edox13

01-28-2015

Lmao i won 2-8 and i got to p1

SexyFumbi

01-30-2015

Quote:
EpikDen:
I got same problem . I won 7/10 games and promoted to bronze 5.

XD I lost 8 and promoted to Bronz IV (5)

All lost for troll

frketo3

02-02-2015

http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=WoplexRXD You are bronze,cuz u think u play better then last season,u were bronze and now u are bronze,u dont deserve silver/gold.u play teemo on ranked,srsly dude,who plays teemo on ranked?

Alexier

02-03-2015

Quote:
Chefeto Loco:
And u know if he deserve or not ? u watched all of his games ? what are u justice ?

he said IF

Alexier

02-03-2015

Quote:
Edox13:
Lmao i won 2-8 and i got to p1

Well what division where you last season or is this your 1st year playing?