Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Win 7 games of 10 .... and im promoted for Bronze 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoplexRXD

Recruiter

01-21-2015

I dont know why ....
I have 7 win of 10 games
And im promoted to Bronze Devizion 5 ? really Riot why .. -,-

Chime95

01-22-2015

Well, if you don't deserve to be there you will get out of it fairly quickly.

Chefeto Loco

01-23-2015

Quote:
Chime95:
Well, if you don't deserve to be there you will get out of it fairly quickly.

And u know if he deserve or not ? u watched all of his games ? what are u justice ?

EpikDen

01-23-2015

I got same problem . I won 7/10 games and promoted to bronze 5.

EpikDen

01-23-2015

Quote:
Chefeto Loco:
And u know if he deserve or not ? u watched all of his games ? what are u justice ?

Yes but if like you was bronze 5 and you won 7/10 im think you should be promoted to bronze 4 atleast but wtf 7/10 and to bronze 5.......

Chefeto Loco

01-23-2015

Quote:
EpikDen:
Yes but if like you was bronze 5 and you won 7/10 im think you should be promoted to bronze 4 atleast but wtf 7/10 and to bronze 5.......

Its Riot mate, they are going crazy. i was 6:4 in provisional i got gold 4. its okay, but so much trollers, 3 games losted in provisional because of players who love to troll, for example, fizz is watching us fight from bush, and just come to pick up the kills, or someone is not on mid when we TF.

Kartagia

01-23-2015

Last 2 seasons have proven RIot has no idea at all how their game works.

The "resets" last 2 seasons has made this: people get demoted regardless how well they play in promotion games.
I bet they use old imaginary division MMR boundaries they invented without any sense how MMR works and should be placed when LP system was invented.

Kartagia

01-23-2015

And the person saying someone who does not belong to brozne 5 would climb fast out of it has never played with post-season 2 bronze 5s...

These guys are worse than basic bots in skill. Even basic bots can ward. These guys cannot. They can only lose and flame and blame support and jugnler for it as their suicidal stupid play was not feeding.

Kartagia

01-23-2015

And the matchmaking system allows one team to have 75% win chance over other. They do nothing to ensure same player won't get 2 such games in a row. Thus, you have a bit of unluckiness and you get down MMR fast.

Czarnopiory

01-24-2015

At what rank u finished previous season?