Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat Restriction pls help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rage Master

01-25-2015

Well, I think the last thing you said

Quote:
Adrenalotr:
remember the three other teammates you have.

is the most important thing and i often forget it..

I really do all the things you guys adviced me these days and things in games are better (most importantly my mood is better and I don't get angry anymore.. - at least i m not showing it out when i get-)
but then again i 'm not sure i will avoid the reports cause even when i just said "wtf are you doing bro????are you blind???" to a teammate when i ganked him, that just stood and wach me die at a 1 vs 1 without engaging and help me (and he had full HP)in his own lane, he reported me for verbal and he told me so.. things like that happen.. i cant hold my nerv every single time, and riot understands that but in my special situation here, things are tougher than usuall.

Oh, i just hope i ll get out of this .. and you know something?

Actually League of Legends was the first thing in this world that really made me shut the f**k up!
(and i m sure that many people have secretly wished to acomplish that over time.. So may their wish come TRUE!! )
Cause really sometimes even if i am right on something -and OFC that's not an excuse- my way of talking is unexpectable. So i learned this from this "game". And everything's OK now.
I ll do my "time" in words prison, and then i ll be the most possitive and loving player of them all ahahahah xD cya in the Fields of Justice Summoners!!

P.S. i even changed my summoners name..!! I am The Rage Master now.. the one who manages rage ;p

Adrenalotr

01-26-2015

Good choice of name, good luck in the game.

But "wtf are you doing bro, are you blind?" is not a good thing to say. When you gank, ping like crazy, because soloQ doesn't have the voice comms of the LCS or team ranked with friends. If there's still no reaction from your teammate when you come, tell him you pinged and expected a 2v1, not a 1v1. Ask if he saw the pings. But don't ask if he's blind. Don't say wtf. That's not gonna keep _his_ mood up, and you need to do what you can to keep your teammates in a good mood.

The Rage Master

01-26-2015

-.- but noone cares about me there you know bro..about my mood.. and he saw me, and i pinged 1.000 times. nd he made a little move but then he choose to let me solo to die -.- ehh...

I know what you 'll say on this..
That if we all start carring about each other there will be eventually someone who will care about us too... ehhh..

-.- when?

Celebloth

01-26-2015

Or if you have time, maybe write it down that you are going to gank a lane, and then ping Also, "the less is more" maybe one or 2 ping could suffice, a whole army of pings can block the map, and that is irritating. Also, targeting the enemy could be useful.

We already did start it. You just have to return it and pass it on

The Rage Master

01-26-2015

Just now i got reported.. "refusing to communicate" cause in Bronze 1 that i ended up after new season (frm G5 wich is the same as S2) i play as support lux full AP with Spelthiefs Edge (that i sold ofc after 20 min), and sightstone but i took ignite! So i got reported from a mider who was 0/7/4 ... u see? i ll have chat ban for ever..

Adrenalotr

01-26-2015

Quote:
The Rage Master:
Just now i got reported.. "refusing to communicate" cause in Bronze 1 that i ended up after new season (frm G5 wich is the same as S2) i play as support lux full AP with Spelthiefs Edge (that i sold ofc after 20 min), and sightstone but i took ignite! So i got reported from a mider who was 0/7/4 ... u see? i ll have chat ban for ever..

You don't know it was the mid that reported you. Even if they claim they did. Besides, "refusing to communicate" is afaik not one of the reports that can get you chat restricted. It's the antithesis of why chat restrictions were implemented.

Also, the report notification doesn't come from just one report. It comes when you're reported more than usual. it doesn't care how valid the reports are, or what kind they are, because it's just designed to be informative.

But your build is stupid, dude. Selling the first-tier support item is a waste of gold. As is the Doran's Ring because the only way to make use of its passive is to take cs, and your adc generally won't like that. I would instead, after Sightstone and tier 1 boots, upgraded the SE all the way. That gives you some of the same stats as the Morellonomicon, but earlier, and with an AoE slow that doesn't cost mana. The rest of the build looks fine, assuming you can stay out of danger because you're squishy.

There are two hard types of advantages you can get in the game (not counting any matchup advantages from champ select, the counterpicks): gold, and map pressure. Map pressure is when you take down one of their towers, because now the enemy has a smaller safe area. If you can take the enemy bot tower, you're in a much better position to take dragon because the distance from dragon to safety is much shorter for you than it is for the enemy. Vision, from towers and wards, is map pressure too, because knowing where the enemy is gives you an advantage. But gold is the advantage you have the most control of. And wasting gold is never a good idea. You spent a lot on mana pots in that game. You would have needed to spend less if you had upgraded SE to get the additional mana regen and additional damage, plus the additional gold on its passive. And selling items is such a waste, especially for gold-generating items because they sell for much less than their cost and their stats.

Nobody cares about your feelings, so you have to manage them yourself. But that doesn't mean you can't care about the team... because if you can keep your team in a good mood, the game will be more enjoyable even if you lose. You now know that that the team morale is really important, and that you can make it better or worse with your behavior. Odds are that if nobody else on your team knows it, nobody on the enemy team knows it either. So you have an advantage. Over the course of a statistically significant number of games, this will make you win more games, and that'll raise your mmr and rank.

The Rage Master

01-26-2015

I didn't get the report notice, mider told me he reported me fr refusing to communicate.
Still, its a report against me..

As for my build you're right. That's not a reason for e report though.. :/

Ty lots for those tips, most of them i know, but now in B1 i cant play like this cause if i do i ll be soloing all game long. I have to go their way as u can see... team game, i can't win solo, as i cant lose solo
pls check out (if u got the time) LB from that game.. and this.. ( the ++++ is LB):

The Rage Master joined the room.
------- joined the room.
------- joined the room.
+++++++ joined the room.
AfRiCaNoBaMbAtCa joined the room.
+++++++: reported amumu and rene
+++++++: feeders and flame em
Jeey Jeey: and lb
The Rage Master: lol
Jeey Jeey: no use
The Rage Master: lb
Andersj: <******* nc winning the bot lane
The Rage Master: they were not flaming
+++++++: i had 0/1/1 and amumu had 0/4
The Rage Master: lb
The Rage Master: u were bad too
The Rage Master: so pls stop this flame
+++++++: said lux supp
The Rage Master: watch your mistakes
+++++++: reported
The Rage Master: and dot repeat them
The Rage Master: i was fine
+++++++: u 2
+++++++: noob
The Rage Master: vi babysit bot
The Rage Master: stop flame
The Rage Master: this won't win games for you
The Rage Master: go rea forum
The Rage Master: read*
++++++: and u go reed some books bc lol is not for u kid
++++++: rene fed riven
++++++: amumu fed
++++++: u fed noob

And i didnt copy all by accident he said way more offensive things..ans she fed too..
Amumu never flamed neither did Renekton. Only her. And by LB we got all anxious and doing impalsive mistakes. Now i start to understand better what a toxic dude can do to our games.

P.S. OH! And most of the time, the one who flames (and that one have been and can be me or anyone) and is toxic is the one who plays the worst. THE WORST! not cause he is necessarily unskilled but cause his mood is awefull he is pissed off he goes str8 into fights like he is a MONSTER and he thinks with less coolness than enemy or allys. And he loses the game. That's why Rito said that flamer lose 30% more games.

The End

Adrenalotr

01-26-2015

I wouldn't have talked to LB. Once told her that flaming doesn't help. If that didn't stop the flaming and asking for reports, I would just mute her. Don't get into an argument, because it distracts you and your other teammates from the game.

The Rage Master

01-27-2015

That wasn't in game Adre.. it was after it..still got 50 games ban on my back cant talk in game so much..

The Rage Master

02-03-2015

....Chat restriction ended yesterday.. I DID NOT FLAMED ever egain.
i got again...44 games chat ban.
Here we go again... 6 in a row... and i didnt flame at all..
Yesterday for example after a game ended, i won enemy Annie in lane and told her:
"Annie, you should buy Zhonians faster dude, and use flash before you combo its so important for Annie"

I got this:
"FU!!! REPORTED!! Fckn idiot YOU MEAN I LOST THIS GAME??? I KNOW OW TO PLAY"
- "dude i never said u lost the game i just wanted to tell you some tips cause Annie wa my main Seas4 and she got me to Gold.."

-"REPORTED FU"

................ so i suppose whataver happens now i am cursed with the curse mark of beindg reported many times. i will loose the "The Rage MAster" account.