Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experienced players please :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slayerlust

01-19-2015

Hi pros i want to ask you what champions would be best to play in 2015 season?
Honest opinions please ty

Faradeth

01-20-2015

not rly a pro but . guessing from your question ur low lvl or low elo so id recomend

Garen- with new potion if you buy Mercury and get the tenacity form msteries by going x/21+ you literaly do not get stunned in temfights by pressing w you activate olaf ulti and become imune to cc only pushback effects you

Mid hmmm - Talon this is a tricky one you have to learn him bu he is really daedly with the right runes masteries build feel free to check my 15th runepage and 15th mastery page the thing is mid - late game he can oneshot anyone from the backline if hes fed even from the front line by using ulti and running invisible through the fron line to the back line you can oneshot the adc and get the rest of the team half hp with your aoe also you chance of survival is relatively high becouse of the elixir of power giving you spellvamp on all your spells

ADC- Corki > Cait > Lucian , Corky becomes exteremly powerfull after only trinity oneshoting poeple, cait is safe and had a nice range Lucian is really strong however he suffers from short range tristana and draven are worth mentioning but tristana got relatively bad early game and draven requires the highest skillcap of all ADC

Support Nami, Soraka, alistar Heal will pretect even the dumbest of adc and while also soraka and nami are capable of poking down your opponent alistar gives immense protection and engage

Jungle - with the new jungle champions that got a fast clear time are not the ones dominating but the ones with good gank potential such as Jarvan Lee sin vi if youre not familiar with lee ur better of sticking to the others

Slayerlust

01-22-2015

Thanks for the opinion

MyNameIsAlexGR

01-22-2015

what lane you 're playing?

Dardasim

01-22-2015

Watch the LCS. They pick those champions for a reason.

Or read the after-game statistics and see which was most banned and picked.

Slayerlust

01-22-2015

I was planning to main adc this year with Lucian,Jinx,Caitlyn and maybe Kalist, but the gold was tough so i might just play top with Garen or jungle with Jarvan.

MyNameIsAlexGR

01-23-2015

You are all over the place, practice one role and support, two champions each, and go from there.

As for ADC: Cait is the best ADC for lower ELOs IMO. Carried just fine in Platinum last season even though ADC was not my main (huge range is a big plus during laning and especially during teamfights. Snipe, AoE in line (Q), escape, her kit is so good).

ReDevilSRO

01-24-2015

Well the best ad carries atm are graves(by far),corki and jinx.Graves has everything an adc needs - his passive giving him armor helps at trades in lanes,great burst with q and ult,and escape that is also a steroid giving him atack speed and his w is just a bonus helping him kite or stop the enemy adc by denying vision.
As top you should try tanky champs like gnar , maokai or irelia.
Jungle the best one is jarvan,another strong pick is lee sin since heavy ganking champs are the best for carying since you are actually doing something to help your lanes and not just afk farm till min 30 when the enemies might be overfed already.
You need a support that is able to make plays in order to carry your team,just healing with soraka won't be enought for that.Champions like thresh,blitzcrank and leona can do fine to help you get kills for your team.If the adc is a premade or knows something about that role you can take janna to def him.
Midlane: there are a lot of good champs,i like playing ahri,orriana.Azir is another strong pick.It really depends on your preferences there.