Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fk this game fck u all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eshu

02-05-2015

This happens if you play a strong duelist champion - you might be able to steamroll your lane but if the enemy has a better teamcomp they will just focus you down in a teamfight and win. Vayne is fine but if you play her as top then either the whole team accomodates or you won't have tanks - who peel for you - so in a teamfight they just delete you and then everyone else. It might work but winning your lane doesn't equal to winning the game as your example shows too. That's why people rather use gnar over vayne even though he is worse as a duelist - yet when he goes Mega he will have cc peeling a ton of tankiness - it is a better compromise betweeen ranged harass and teamfight potential. You wont have a great time as vayne if noone peels for you.

Unavalable

02-06-2015

Quote:
Eshu:
He meant these whiningmachines behaved like this. The two genius who tries to take down a company by spamming and don1t even realize how moronic the very idea is- while constantly blaming the "team" while they have a feedfest every single game they play. Literally just like in the video...

How old are you 12 13 ?

Eshu

02-06-2015

You think I am 12-13 because I find their method of making 2-3 threads as spam in the forums an ineffective way to destroy a company, or because I don't think that people who feed 10+ deaths every game and have a 30% win ratio should point at the team why they lost their matches? Seems like common sense to me. I am curious which of these is a teen's behaviour... Yea sure I shouldn't have fed the troll - my bad - is there a specific point you disagree with or this was the total contribution of yours?

IronJohnGR

02-06-2015

YEa eshu i will try with spam with posts on this forum with everything legal to do that sh!!tyhead because that **** you called a company has forget maybe has build a game for a normal players and experts and all kind but i think forget normal players and put the experts and good at first priority so yea because forgot normal players and tell about me about my losing trolling everything and us i told you before i am not expert i am normal player i have play 4 years ranked not so much i play the last 1 year and i see that mess and at bronze category and at gold/platinum category and they are mess too so.i started to play normal games only good or bad but i said now because that cant be happen all time or all this and i choose to come here but i find you eshu like a licker of riot to support her without understand nothing and keep attacking too me so yea i will not stop d!ckhead i will not stop until to find understand eshu ?

ReDevilSRO

02-06-2015

How is even Eshu "atacking" you when you keep crying how bad are your teammates?What understanding do you seek?I understand that you are too frustrated by your performances and try to find an excuse,like asking riot to give you teammates that can carry you?You don't even know how to itemize your champs properly and you come to cry that riot is unfair to you?
Guess what,you are just one of the the millions of bronze players who believe they deserve challenger but they can't because of their teams.

Eshu

02-06-2015

You are still on this? That good players should get a priority? O god - where do you think you would be put with your 30% win rate? Not among the good ones that is a 1000% sure guess. Terrible Cs almost every game and you are a "good player" that is burdened with bad ones? Someone who died 14 times in a WON game? I intentionally picked your last match as a basis to show my point how you perform in a game what you didn't manage to lose to your team. Only ONE in your last 10 matches had an even remotely acceptable CS. You have never been platinum level. Even if you skipped a year this is below bronze level. So all in all why do you consider yourself "good" if you cannot do ANYTHING properly in the game? No CS no teamplay, no defensive play and tons of deaths even in a won game? If this falls into the "good player" category for you go and see a doctor...And yes I know I made the mistake again to talk to someone singing with covered ears...

Coreeshi

02-07-2015

Eshu, ReDevilSRO, what do you guys prefer ? Coca-Cola or Pepsi ?
I ask because this will be 197823174604237469% more productive than talking to that guy.

IronJohnGR

02-07-2015

ok eshu check this account geekgonemad that was an account i gave it to my friend because i have stop playing this sh!!t i gave it platinum . So now on this account i have it for nothing for playing normal matches and a few ranked but us i told you i have stop playing ranked and what about you redevil want something ? tell me about my perfomance i write i play like a normal player my "perfomance" doesnt have problem if i want to play and i have good team yea i will play good if i have bad team i will troll because i dont care now is that ok redevil your question has been solved ? and you eshu is solved that too ? and if you dont believe me i will log to that account to write here what else a coreeshi like a normal g@y tells a bullsh!!t just to have fun e coreeshi

Eshu

02-07-2015

Yes well just so you know that I know what I am talking about check my old account "TSM_Dyrus" a while ago I gave it to a fat kid and he tends to troll alot in solo queue lately but it is absolutely my account this couldnt be made up at all. Right? How would it be anything but undeniable to point at a random account wih a higer division than mine and claim it belongs to me? That is impossible.

Apparently you troll every game from minute one - if you have no cs at all it is not the team's fault and it is not a reaction to their playstyle. This is just pure bullsh*t. Noone will believe it. But feel free to live in your delusions of grandeur.

And Coreeshi: I prefer Coca-Cola if there is only these 2 options I am not a fan of sodas.

Coreeshi

02-07-2015

Well, I just asked cuz it's an old ass argument which one's better. I used to prefer Pepsi, but recently I find Coca-Cola better. Idk if they changed something in the manufacturing way of Pepsi in my country, but now it just tastes like a Cola opened like 3 days ago.
But if we're not talking about sodas I prefer beer the most I guess.
And about what you wrote before that... did someone else write something in this thread after me? Cuz I turned on my "Ignore idiots on the internet" extension for Chrome.