Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fk this game fck u all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eshu

01-30-2015

If this passes for trolling it is a weak one. It is not irritating, not annoying it is just pathetic and dumb. A bad player whining and not understanding how bad he is and pointing at the team. Nothing we haven't seen before. I don't plan to answer him because reading his rants undereducated broken English was tiresome even the first few times - then it was even lower quality later. Which was a surprise to be possible tbh.

Drarder

01-31-2015

images.jpg

IronJohnGR

01-31-2015

you are good eshu realy good and yea i dont know english very well but still you think i am a worst player YOU ARE FKCHEAD JUST FCKHEAD i told and i will told you again i am playing a few years lol but they are trollers 80 % of players so ? so you cant play a normal game at least even if you lose or win it to be good all time you will see trollers afk players bad unskilled etc etc so what i will ? . And yea i have stop the ranked games not because i am bad i know to play but not like someone says look lcs !!! is annoying . My problem to play normal game like a normal player i am and to see a few victory without trollers install locker afk so for that reason i am the post and i reply to the other to show how much unfair is the game because i think the matchmaking puts you with realy bad players always just to lose so i think riot is response for this so report riot to fix or find different away to do something so again eshu what is your problem ? to think i am bad player ? and what about you ? you are an expect came from lcs to tell i am a bad player you jugde me for how i am playing ? what are you ?

Coreeshi

01-31-2015

(facepalm) Do you realize how stupid what you say is ? The Matchmaking is made so it always puts you with bad players so you can lose? You do realize that one team wins, right? So if Rito made their matchamking so everyone always loses their games, how exactly does that work ? Cuz if you always lose that means someone playing against you always wins. 5 people lose, 5 people win. Or are you saying that Rito randomly chose half the people playing LoL to always lose and the other half to always win? Or are you saying they don't like you and they target specifically you and have programed their servers in a way so you always get the bad players?
Interesting logic .. or lack of logic actually.

IronJohnGR

01-31-2015

yea coreeshi i think they have program just like that they have made 2 pools at 1 pool puts they more good players not so trollers or afk etc and the other pool has the bad players afks trollers so i think yea and before 2 years someone right it but not here at other blog and they delete a few weeks later so yea i believe at 95 % and it is not on the server when they matchmake the players take from both pools so at 90 % puts me with bad so yea i think riot fault for that and she can make a logical filter to seperate the trollers afks or i dont and those they want to play good or bad but they " want " to other can make this filter and it is easy i think. And i am not stupid i was reading before a few years that so yea report riot it is my opinion i have read that and i dont change even that eshu keep digging a my grave and thinks i am crazy or bad player of afk troller i dont know REPORT RIOT

Coreeshi

01-31-2015

So you actually believe that Rito doesn't like you ? Specifically you ? Exactly you ? Cuz for some reason exactly you need to lose always? Like ... forever ?

Eshu

01-31-2015

Look at his behaviour Coreeshi - rage more rage cursing and feeding. The sorriest scores I have seen lately and yet he thinks it is not his fault and rather makes this conspiration theory that someone at riot is specifically tasked with the job to make him lose or something. lol

Coreeshi

02-01-2015

My point exactly, Eshu. I suppose he stole their icecream or something and that's why they hate him and make him lose his games.

beli12235

02-01-2015

Fak u riot,whats this ranked promotion,fuk u all!

CruceA

02-01-2015

Eshu, stop it. You are obviously 100% subjective. I have KDA of over 3 overall. With the main champions it is even higher. I constantly pull out good games and am obviously higher than the level the soft reset put me and there are thousands of people that are in this situation. We have to play hundreds of games just to reach a level at which we can actually get to enjoy the game. Who knows why you are a senior member and everyone else I see is junior. You most likely ended up placed higher when there were no toxic players. Start another account, get it to 30 and let me see you get out of bronze, where players from gold were placed this year with a "soft" reset. If this is a soft reset, what is a hard reset? It is quite obvious that the move is done in order to force people to have to play more, not to weed out who knows what bought accounts? the bought accounts end up being out by themselves. Senior members publicly protect RIOT and say great things about them because of the fact that they are not faced with the degree of ELO hell that exists at the moment in this game. I challenge you to get out or bronze carrying in solo queue. The recent case that managed to do that had to play close to 300 games to do that. Do you want to play 300 games to get out of bronze? Let me see you remain calm and fair after you actually see what is going on with your own eyes. 70% of all the games I played in this season are filled with ragers, flamers, afkers, trollers and people that simply act like rambo and go out to do 1 v 5 pentakills. Even so I have close to 50% win rate. I want to see you do the same. Prove it to me that the system is correct. You cannot do that because it is not correct. Simply having to play 300 games to get to a reasonable point is rubbish.