Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fk this game fck u all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eshu

01-29-2015

I am not a riot employee - but nor am I blinded by stupidity like you are. feeding every game and blaming the team .. Quite pathetic... you get a defeat every game because you suck easy as that. Your last ten games have more deaths than what most people get in a month. Sure point at other people how they are bad... makes a lot of sense... not...

IronJohnGR

01-29-2015

no dead fish i am not suck but i have bad team us always but if you see the last 2 matches i was having a good team and i play good but 95% the team sucks so yea i troll too i dont care and second why you want to pass to me your wrong opinion because you burn you head at this all day ? e eshu ? tell me ? i tell you this NO one shot dead man because if you play normal you play normal "game" i am not a fcking expert or watching that sh!!!ty lcs they all came from the villages and they learn lol woooow so i am normal play and i want to find a fair games so you have problem ? if you no ok i just send spam to riot i dont care if they see it or delete my post just report her for unfair matchmaking ok ?

A Monster

01-29-2015

Why so salty?

Coreeshi

01-29-2015

God daaaaaaamn! Reading this guy's posts makes my brain hurt. I feel like going and bashing my head in the wall would be more pleasant than this.

IronJohnGR

01-29-2015

well A monster i have problem with the game about the matchmaking of normal games my problem is i play good or i play bad always defeat 2 of 5 people they are join at normals to troll i will agree with eshu but i play a few years i never post or something but now that's enough that can be happen always defeat why i am playing good or bad and just the same result at the end DEFEAT so that eshu just logged at the post to cry me because i report riot for that at list to fix the normals games a little to put a filter i dont know something if they want to troll to play other normal game i dont know but that just not happen i take 2 victory today just for the eshu because thinks i am noob so he's head sucks for me i am normal player without see lcs or all that i have play a few ranked but also they are troller platinum rank with other account and they troll like bronze why ? so i decide to play normal but and at normals are more pathetic so i decide to make 1 post and to reply to other about this so report riot for this nothing personal A monster it is mine opinion ( and sorry for my english )

IronJohnGR

01-29-2015

xaxaxax coreeshi good job i hope to burn all you brain at list i will be happy about that

Eshu

01-29-2015

You already did.. You deny that you suck but all your scores would be terrible even in bronze. There is no need for arguments when there is proof. trolling is a pathetic excuse the equivalent of making a horribly bad play then calling "LAAG"... Face the fact that you suck - then you might step ahead but being persuaded about what a good player you are - while obviously the opposite is true won't help much. Also - when you have a good team you play "well" - we also have a term for this "You are carried" in those games. And quite honestly if the base of judgment for your team's quality is whether they can carry your sorry ass - or not - it doesn't show their quality only yours...or ratherthe lack of it.

Coreeshi

01-30-2015

You decide to make 1 post? Just one ? You spammed the forum with your whining posts. You refuse to see the error in your behaviour as well. Insulting people for no obvious reason then wishing someone else's brain to burn. Yeah, you are a model player and everyone else is bad. Sure, keep thinking that if it makes you sleep well during the night. But please spare us your stupidity.

Chime95

01-30-2015

Guys he is most likely trolling you, just stop replying.

IronJohnGR

01-30-2015

i troll chime95 good job man the fact to stop this or to make me stupid is really good with Coreeshi but no your brainless opinions and they don't think it is not my problem . What about you eshu you start talk again go back to the sleep and if you wake up send again brainless sh!!!TY member ever i don't at games lagg or other **** i play normal us all normal players and they not carried me but at ranked yea they are animals just animals they dont know anything but because i have stop playing ranked games and lol that doesn't i can not report riot for that unfair matchmaking at normal games i have problem with that what is your problem with me eshu ? e ? what