Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fk this game fck u all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saher13

01-19-2015

Fcking bastards fcdadak you all ban me i dont care fcking bastarrrrrrrrds idiots BASTARDS

IronJohnGR

01-26-2015

i am with you my comrade to bring down the riot lets make a race against that creepy and stupid unfair fcking game we can

Eshu

01-26-2015

O yes you will show them by spamming worthless idiocy it will bring down a company...

Chime95

01-27-2015

Quote:
saher13:
Fcking bastards fcdadak you all ban me i dont care fcking bastarrrrrrrrds idiots BASTARDS

Well, you obviously DO care if you are getting this butt hurt over a ban.

LordKnightKiller

01-28-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2q7iwtz1hM this video says everything haha xD.

IronJohnGR

01-28-2015

The game became a company xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa that was good and ? what does it means all they can fall

CruceA

01-28-2015

Ok. LordKnightKiller - this made my day. Definitely. I want to play LOL now again. The simple thought that killing someone may make someone like this guy cry like that is something great. I will play again and imagine that on every kill I go up against this guy

CruceA

01-28-2015

PS: Look at this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV4waXdGnlk

Eshu

01-28-2015

He meant these whiningmachines behaved like this. The two genius who tries to take down a company by spamming and don't even realize how moronic the very idea is- while constantly blaming the "team" while they have a feedfest every single game they play. Literally just like in the video...

IronJohnGR

01-29-2015

gj eshu you are good member of riot you lick them to be senior and to tell how much fair is the game i agree a little with it is useless to make a spam because the players are blind so i decide to destroy there games with defeat all this game so make the same you will be more happy to see them all time to spam or being nervus at the games they think they can win but it is ok that enough with spam because you cant see someone fair to tell something it is ok so gg defeat all games and if you win it spam them why you win it xaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxax