Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, do something with LeaverBuster please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aramis Alameda

01-19-2015

Okay, so I already have been through copy-paste **** (I'm sorry, this is a bit emotional, but the situation is outrageous) with Riot Support about Leaverbuster giving longer queues to players who crash or disconnect *WHEN THEY CONNECT BACK TO THE GAME SECONDS AFTER*! They only answered me (and again, two times copy-pasted same answer) about me fixing problems with my connection. Apart from the fact that game for me is having HUGE ping spikes and I have to play through VPN to get rid of those, my connection is perfectly fine.

I am really raging so much right now, since this is NOT the first time I have suffered penalties from this devil-induced program. Right now I am getting 20 minute queues, and this is second time. Game crashes from time to time, not even so often! And STILL, I am getting this! What next, I am gonna be permabanned for YOUR OWN GAME IMPERFECTION, Riot? Seriously, what the hell? I didn't spend tens of Euros on this game to be banned not even for my own fault.

TL;DR: REMOVE Leaverbuster penalties for people who actually RECONNECT in certain timespan after they disconnected from the game (like, couple of minutes would be enough, that's the time game takes to load even on lower-end PC's), and STAY in the game until the end, cause that is what just happened to me.
I would be SO thankful if you do that.
Yours truly, Aramis Alameda.

Edit: Since the time I wrote this the following thing happened.
1. I join a normal game, and it crashes on about 1:20;
2. I send a crash report in a dialog that opens;
3. I immediately reconnect back to the game;
4. We crush the enemy team and win the match;
5. I get 20 minute queues after match ends;
6. My freaking a$$ exploded because of the butthurt.
WHY, Riot, WHY?! Why did I deserve that again?!

ADLH

01-19-2015

I really believe the leave buster should take into consideration how long the player have been disconnected too. As for server status just a few hours ago I started a game but it wouldn't load .-. the game kept crashing and I never entered it. Then I started a custom game to see if something is wrong but the game loaded normally. Which is.... yeah.
I'm actually currently afraid of logging into another game and having the same happen since I'm already in a 20 minute que from leaving and reconnecting to games. .-.

Aramis Alameda

01-19-2015

Quote:
ADLH:
I really believe the leave buster should take into consideration how long the player have been disconnected too. As for server status just a few hours ago I started a game but it wouldn't load .-. the game kept crashing and I never entered it. Then I started a custom game to see if something is wrong but the game loaded normally. Which is.... yeah.
I'm actually currently afraid of logging into another game and having the same happen since I'm already in a 20 minute que from leaving and reconnecting to games. .-.

Yea, some kind of similar thing happened to me once, when my game crashed, then I restarted it, and when the map loaded, it said that I was afk and I disconnected again. Which was really embarassing...

PetarSD

Recruiter

01-19-2015

I have this problem too! RIOT FIX THIS FAST!

Aramis Alameda

02-15-2015

Bump so Riot can see this.

wtf is the mdt

02-16-2015

This thing should happend, but pls wake up...It's a dream if riot helps...

ColdNord

02-21-2015

i have not been having those problems but for a long time ago i left a game not on perpus my friend shot the power to my pc off got it in and tried to reload the game again i made back to the end of the game we won and i got a leave buster i stop playing for the nex to month and i just got back yesterday when i had to eat when i got back saw attemp to reconect we won got out then leave buster again now with 20 min off waiting and i wasent done with my last leave buster only had one game left makes no sense pls fix that too

Eternal Fear

02-21-2015

Riot wont do anything like always so its no point in writing this.