Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Item Suggestions] Take a look :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

01-18-2015

So, after 4 champion suggestions (at the end of the topic), I've decided to share with you guys, some ideas that came to my mind regarding items. Enjoy!

Quote:
Void Thorax (1500g)

+40 Armor
+30 Magic Resist

Recipe: Cloth Armor (300g) + Cloth Armor (300g) + Null-Magic Mantle (500g) + 400g

A Tier 2 item that gives Armor and Magic Resist. It could be used very well by tanks.

Quote:
Void Exoskeleton (3500g)

+500 Health
+50 Armor
+40 Magic Resist
+100% Base Health Regen

UNIQUE Passive: Upon taking damage that would reduce health below 20%, increases bonus Armor and bonus Magic Resist by 100% for 3 seconds (90 second cooldown).

Recipe: Void Thorax (1500g) + Crystalline Bracer (600g) + Crystalline Bracer (600g) + 800g

An item that combines all defences, with a passive that buys the user a little time to escape. It's one good yet expensive item for our tanky friends.

Quote:
Icy Pickaxe (2350g)

+30 Attack Damage
+300 Mana
+30 Armor
+10% Cooldown Reduction

UNIQUE Active: For the next 5 seconds, your basic attacks slow the target's Movement Speed by 30% for 2 seconds on hit (60 second cooldown)

Recipe: Pickaxe (875g) + Glacial Shroud (950g) + 525g

This item is to help some Mana-Hungry physical damage dealers with their Mana issues.

Quote:
Cloak of Ice (3100g)

+300 Health
+250 Mana
+30 Armor
+40 Magic Resist
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+100% Base Health Regen

UNIQUE Active: After 1 second delay, you become invisible for 2 seconds (120 seconds cooldown)

Recipe: Spectre's Cowl (1200g) + Glacial Shroud (950g) + 950g

Like the Void Exoskeleton item, this offers less Health and Armor, but catches up with Mana and CDR. Combines Mana and Magic Resist.

Quote:
Heart of Magic (750g)

+300 Mana

UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction

Recipe: Sapphire Crystal (400g) + 350g

A Tier 2 Mana item for all those expensive abilities.

Quote:
Crystal Necklace (3100g)

+450 Health
+650 Mana
+20% Cooldown Reduction

UNIQUE Passive - Valor's Reward: Upon leveling up, restores 150 Health and 200 Mana over 8 seconds

Recipe: Catalyst the Protector (1200g) + Kindlegem (850g) + Heart of Magic (750g) + 300g

Like the game's Trinity Force, I put all the gems into one precious Necklace

Quote:
Necromancer's Staff (3100g)

+120 Ability Power

UNIQUE Passive: +20% Spell Vamp
UNIQUE Active: Enhances a minion of your choice with Dark Blessing for 10 seconds. If this minion dies within these seconds, it revives after 1 second. This minion has its Health and Attack Damage tripled and is immune to champion damage. This minion automatically disappears when the active is ready for use again (120 second cooldown).

(Spell Vamp: Abilities heal for a percentage of the damage they deal. Area of Effect spells only grant one-third of the healing from Spell Vamp.)

Recipe: Hextech Revolver (1200g) + Needlessly Large Rod (1600g) + 400g

Since DFG is going to be removed, I've had an idea for another +120 AP item to fill the DFG gap. Like The Bloodthirster gives Lifesteal for AD, this staff grants Spell Vamp to the user, because some mages need some sustain (don't you think?).

Quote:
Mace of Fury (3000g)

+250 Health
+50 Attack Damage
+10% Cooldown Reduction

UNIQUE Passive: +15 Armor Penetration
UNIQUE Passive - Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 Movement Speed for 2 seconds. Kills grant 60 Movement Speed instead. This Movement Speed bonus is halved for ranged champions.

(Unique Passives with the same name don't stack.)

(Armor Penetration: Physical damage is increased by ignoring an amount of the target's Armor equal to Armor Penetration.)

Recipe: The Brutalizer (1337g) + Phage (1325g) + 338g

Brutalizer + Phage. What else would a fighter desire?

Quote:
Hexproof Armguards (3000g)

+30 Attack Damage
+40 Ability Power
+50 Armor
+30 Magic Resist

UNIQUE Passive - Lifeline: Upon taking magic damage that would reduce Health below 30%, grants a shield that absorbs 350 magic damage for 5 seconds (90 second cooldown).

Recipe: Hexdrinker (1450g) + Seeker's Armguard (1200g) + 350g

For our beloved yet forgotten Hybrid damage dealers.

--------------------------------------

My Champion Suggestions, for those who'd like to visit:

1.) Gardanx, the Abyssal Vanguard (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=757218)

2.) Nezalon, the Archmage of Demacia (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=755213)

3.) Vospithran, the Inventor's Spark (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=771095)

4.) Sanargath, the Void Bloodseeker (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=791857)

--------------------------------------

Tell me your opinion, your feedback helps me a lot

Thanks for viewing

Have a nice day/night

ShadowConfessor

01-25-2015

Bump

Lord Akatosh

01-25-2015

Void Thorax: decent

Void Exoskeleton: hmm i might take it on an adc or apc

Icy Pickaxe: cheap frozen mallet? and it gives mana and cdr? seems good to me.

Cloak of Ice: 2 seconds is a small amount more than that is overpowered so to me i don't like this item even though it's beneficial for ganks but still....

Heart of Magic: Seems good for Ryze early game.

Crystal Necklace: it's bad because the only time where it's good when it's sort of early game and since it doesn't have that good Unique active/passive it's sort of pointless.

Necromancer's Staff: Ughh... you need to make something better for this one the unique active is sort of...weird i'll keep it as that it feels like the banner of command or whatever it's called only with ap instead of the other stuff feels pointless to me i'll see what the other people thinks about it.

Mace of Fury: Very very interesting seems a decent item for chasers/fighters like Yi, Olaf etc..

Hexproof Armguards: i recommend you give it another unique passive/active the item is very good however people will just say it's same as the Maw but hybrid so it's not that good besides there are very few people who plays hybrid these days.

EpikDen

01-27-2015

Very nice ideas. I specialy lieke Void Exoskeleton and Cloack of Ice. Id love to see these items on summoners rift!

danosh

01-29-2015

Hearh of Magic is too similiar to removed item Sage's Ring (so it will not re-added)

ShadowConfessor

01-29-2015

Quote:
danosh:
Hearh of Magic is too similiar to removed item Sage's Ring (so it will not re-added)

LOL! Didn't know that it is similar an item that was removed. I play since season 3, so I don't know most of the items that were removed from seasons 1 & 2

I'm glad you've noticed it by the way.

ShadowConfessor

02-08-2015

Bump