Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion?1350IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krast0BG

01-18-2015

what champion to buy?i have 1350 ip and i dont have idea!no support.

profox killer 55

01-23-2015

what kind of champs do you like ?

Deez1992

Recruiter

01-23-2015

Krast0BG:Nasus. He's the best! But if you accumulate 3150 IP. Buy akali or karina

Inquisitor Kane

01-23-2015

Quote:
Deez1992:
Krast0BG:Nasus. He's the best! But if you accumulate 3150 IP. Buy akali or karina

I beg to differ. He is a new player, as he stated himself. nasus teaches you bad habits, Akali is feast or famine and Katarina is easily countered.

All 3 suggestions are either make him feel useless, bad at this game, or that it is hard to play.

It really depends on what you like to play, krast0BG.

You can get Tristana and Alistar for free, so use Google and don't waste your IP on them.

Warwick is great if you want to learn how to jungle. Is safe, has great sustain and kill potential. I recommend.

Cho'gath, Malphite and Mundo are big tanks whose role is to be in the front line, harassing enemy squishies or being a meatshield for your own squishies. They tends to initiate fights since are hard to kill. Personally I preffer Cho, if felling trollish then Mundo.

Stay away from Evelynn and Fiddlesticks for now, they are mage junglers and even though Fiddle has great sustain and is safe in new jungle, you should get the basics of jungling first, before picking him. Or your team would hate you for being useless and dead all the time.

Jax is just downright broken and big lane bully. Played on top, he is a fighter who can kill anybody. Usually Downside is if you get behind or sht down, you usually don't have time to get back as he is very item dependant. And his items are quite expensive.

Sion is a cool champ, can be played on top or in jungle, is quite easy to pick up, hard to master.

Udyr is also easy to play jungler and nowadays is considered very strong. Recommended.

Xin Zhao is imho better in top lane, but can jungle as well, I really recommend him. Easy to learn.

Veigar is kinda cool champion that can delete anybody later, but as Nasus, he wants to just afk farm his lane and many times is a bane of whole team.

The rest that I did not mention I either don't like or were nerfed so hard they have problems nowadays and are not good for inexperienced players.

P.S: Each week you have 10 champions in free rotation that you can play for 7 days. Play each of them and see for yourself which one you like, then buy them. Because what can happen is - you see a champion, thinks he is cool, buy him, play him then find out you don't like him/her and feel like you wasted your IP. Free week rotation is a safe way how to find champions you like

In this week rotation (changes every tuesday i think) you have these 1350 IP champs: Fiddlesticks, Morgana, Singed. Yes, I said stay away from Fiddle but since he is free, try it, at least in bot game, you have nothing to lose. Morgana is considered support but has strong AP ratio so you can play her on top or even mid. Singed is top but I find him boring. But give it a go, see for yourself.

Hope this helps

umruka1

01-24-2015

i gift 1000 rp