Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Really really really riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MonsTer22626

01-17-2015

Chat is restricted for 1075 games , wtf riot? please wtf??? After i completed my 700 games of chat ban , another ban came to me , please??? why why? I really paied in this account for more than 200$ , You only take the money (as people say) then run , u dont care about chat bans for players or whatever , Most of my friends still flaming on All chat and they never know about chat ban , when i tell somebody that i have 1k games for chat ban they said wtf??? LOLOLOL WTF? they dont know about chat ban and they still flaming , why ur so meaning on me , why? Dont tell me now that i have so many reports , Cuz all flame , and no chat ban , please i wont be normal if u dont remove this chat ban , I hate u riot , sry i hate u , I didnt see a game meaning on someone like u! I dont flame like (**** Your mother or mother ****er ) , please wtf is happening i cant believe , Riot i Paied in my account for more than 200$ , why ur like that? why? UR Game is nothing without players , and u r banning players and then say (Share Leagueoflegends and refer a friend to get a gift) i rly get bored from lol and from its Company cuz of these bans , rly bad , rly bad , i need a remove for this chat ban , I cant wait more , i HATE U!

Supertoaster

01-17-2015

Quote:
MonsTer22626:
Chat is restricted for 1075 games , wtf riot? please wtf??? After i completed my 700 games of chat ban , another ban came to me , please??? why why? I really paied in this account for more than 200$ , You only take the money (as people say) then run , u dont care about chat bans for players or whatever , Most of my friends still flaming on All chat and they never know about chat ban , when i tell somebody that i have 1k games for chat ban they said wtf??? LOLOLOL WTF? they dont know about chat ban and they still flaming , why ur so meaning on me , why? Dont tell me now that i have so many reports , Cuz all flame , and no chat ban , please i wont be normal if u dont remove this chat ban , I hate u riot , sry i hate u , I didnt see a game meaning on someone like u! I dont flame like (**** Your mother or mother ****er ) , please wtf is happening i cant believe , Riot i Paied in my account for more than 200$ , why ur like that? why? UR Game is nothing without players , and u r banning players and then say (Share Leagueoflegends and refer a friend to get a gift) i rly get bored from lol and from its Company cuz of these bans , rly bad , rly bad , i need a remove for this chat ban , I cant wait more , i HATE U!

I'm sorry, I honestly can't tell if youre a troll or just stupid.

MonsTer22626

01-18-2015

Quote:
Supertoaster:
I'm sorry, I honestly can't tell if youre a troll or just stupid.

And why im troll or just stupid? tell me pleease

Unicornqua

01-18-2015

Having over 1000 games is a lot. Such numbers are not given out of a blue. You can get 5 or 20 chat restricted games without good reason, but definitely not 1000. The fact you can't see the reason doesn't mean there is none.

Riot is keep working on Tribunal, so let's hope there will be progress soon.

MonsTer22626

01-18-2015

And my ban will be removed? lol its useless if tribunal back cuz i had the chat ban and i should finish .. thats rly suck and annoying

Unicornqua

01-18-2015

Why should it be? You need to play it through like any other player. You won't get any special treatment just because you asked for it. Flamers are very often blind to their behavior and there is no reason to belive you are different.

Even with Tribunal working, people came every day to claim "they did nothing", always turned up to be flamers who just failed to see they crossed the line. Chat restriction is just stricter, since you are still allowed to play. And once you get it, you need to earn your chat back by proving you can use chat in helpful way. It's not enough to stop flaming.

Chime95

01-19-2015

Well if you talk in game just like you talk on forums you kinda deserve those chat restrictions.