Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Duo/3v3/5v5 Team (Silv+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitsune San

01-16-2015

Hi guys (and girls?)!

I'm 19 yo, from Poland, not raging much, knows h2p, and what he's doing, playing lol seriously since Elise release.

My main lanes are mid and support (I can go all lanes if needed but these 2 are my best. Then goes ADC, Jungle and Top.)

My current Div is Silv V (EDIT: Bronze after placements, but will get silver soon!), but at 2014 I had a promo to gold at my highest.

Mostly I'm looking for a serious Duoq partner who can play more than 1 lane, and I mean that he CAN play them, not TRYING to play them. Knows the basics of what he plays and doesn't make stupid decisions. I don't like ragers too. Everyone has darkness, but too much is just bad. Would be great if you were Silv IV+ too!

As for teams - I'm looking for mainly 3v3 team, because games are easier and faster there. But I can play some 5v5's too. I'm not looking for a "fresh" team, that is still in placements, and if they get bad div, they delete the team. Would be great if the team was Silver V or higher.

Please add me in game, if you want to ask any questions.

~Kitsu.

XEXTREMEGAMERX

01-20-2015

Add me if you wanna join my team

aqwards

01-20-2015

hei i am in eune bronze 4 i know silver+ you neeed but i wanna join if you want me in your team

Belju

01-26-2015

Quick (and hopefully helpful) advice for Duo Q: since you are best at mid and support try look for jungler/adc partner. This way (if your partner mains those two roles) you both could be on your best, and hopefully increase chance of winning.

Kitsune San

01-29-2015

Bump

Ramke

01-29-2015

Hi, i was silver 2 in preseason, and now im droped to bronze 5. Main line ADC, you can check my profile, winning rate is 50%. Add me if you wanna play

Kitsune San

02-04-2015

Bump

sheeteater

02-04-2015

Add me mate.My in game name is sheeteater.Im Silver V.Im skilled(Playing since season 2).IM mostly Jungler(Pro Vi jungler),then supp,mid,top and then adc.I suck as adc.Hope i can join

Kitsune San

02-11-2015

Bump

Kitsune San

02-15-2015

Bump