Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pls tell me how to fight against fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rave32

01-16-2015

hello summoners
can you tell me how to fight agains fiora? she relly gives me hard time pls tell me what should i do to stop fiora? (tell me everything)

P.S. my english is not perfect so if you find mistakes just ignore it

emoKitten

01-16-2015

fiora...melee autoattacker relying on her basic attacks thanks to her attack speed buff.

you know what ad carry does? farming minions for golds for ad items to be strong in late game. fiora do the same, she is just melee, not ranged.

in early she is not strong. her regen is not good, its like nothing. she has no damage spells except her ult, her jump has not big damage, her reflect also. So she is weak even more in early game. that mean, dont let her autoattack minions for receiving regen, dont let her kill minions, if she come for a killing blow on a minion, punish her. Dont let her farm, dont give her kills on your champion, just dont let her get more gold than you.

You would probbably play some fighter or more tanky champion, defensive items are cheaper than offensive so you may "outfarm" her even if you have the same creep score. her damage is mainly physical from auto attacks so you may build yourself to mitigate it. If possible (not in need of other items), you may try thornmail. Try to force her to attack you in your minion wave for extra damage and beware of attacking fiora in her minion wave because of her extra damage.

if you know that you are going to play against fiora, you may consider a ranged champion or melee fighter with strong spells because you want to finish her with your spells before she will cut through your armor with her basic attacks.

if you dont know that you will play vs fiora then just try to not feed her, your job is to help your teammates, not to win your lane with 10 kills on your enemy. if you are assassin or another weak champion, dont build tanky just because of standing vs fiora, you probbably got your champion because your team needed it for damage, if you will negate your damage by defensive items, your team will play 4v5 match. If you are weak, just dont face fiora in her minions, dont give her kills, if you need to fall back, just fall back, its ok, try to ask for help of your jungler for example and build the built you wanted, it is possible that you will outdamage her which is also waluable. Dont forget that champions relying on basic attacks are strong in late game, before that other champions (not supports etc ) are stronger and assassins are stronger still. So if you will not feed fiora and if even more you will be able to negate her farming on minions, she will not be a threat for your team but if you will feed her, fiora will become stronger much sooner.

Inquisitor Kane

01-17-2015

Once I played Olaf against Feedora and did pretty well. Also as Darius I could keep on par with her till lvl 6 (maybe good Darius will just rekt her and deny her whole game, but I suck so who knows).

If you play mage top, go for Zhonya so you can use its active every time she ults and completely ignore the dmg.

Also Fiora hates CC and has no defense. If your team focuses her she will be deleted from map in a matter of seconds. Just initiate with stun on Fiora and if your whole team attacks her, no problem.

Ignite her to mitigate her passive. If you are a mage, Morellonomicon can mess her hair as well.

For laning phase - do what emoKitten told you and you'll be fine. There is a reason why she is called FEEDORA

I will go and say - try Quinn. You can blind Fiora so she can't hit you, also you will have that jump that will save you if she engages. And if you get her low enough and she tries to run, just ult and she is dead.

Thums123

01-20-2015

http://youtu.be/lv_L7MxUfA8