Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get out of Bronze ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Å¡untovator

01-16-2015

Hi guys,first of all let me tell u something about me,i started playing league of legends at first january 2014,i played every day to get to the lvl 30,friends have telling me that is superb game,and so i started.I was building ad on every single champio even a syndra,my first champion to play with.So i hit lvl 30 after i was banned 5 times.I was greedy and i was damn much toxic.I played 10 ranked in one day,and get into Silver IV.I was biggest noob ever,i raged every single game no reason and i felt to Bronze IV, i tryed to get out i got 0 points.So i stoped playing ranked,i played normals to get my skill on.I learned how to play Zed damn good,i play Rek'Sai like a beast,i made one penta with Zed and Rek'Sai while i was getting out of bronze,also i m maining top champions like Renerkton and jungle Rek'Sai.So i m here to help u how to get out of bronze i did,so first thing u need to know about bronze.

THERE IS NO ELO HELL

-People say there is elo hell,there isn't,i won like 20 games in a row,and i lost 2 in a row , some rounds are unwinable u cant win every round.

STOP BLAMING OTHERS

If u have afk or something , don t blame others try to improve ur skill so u can play 4v5,u must beleving that u r fould of some situations,maybe wrong focus,wrong calculations...

WARDS

In bronze wards are not that important , but buy wards.There is smurfs and damn good junglers who will not let u live on lane.I buy always one 2 stealth wards and one pink.

MAP

U need to watch mapp all the time,if u ward and u get ganked and ****ed up it;s ur foult.U were not watching the map,not becosue there was no ss u had a damn ward,use ur eyes.

GOOD RULES FOR PLAYING

Guys in bronze play at most adc and mid,so they r prob best on that rules , for me best rules to get out of bronze fast is top and jungle,also support whould be perfect cuz in bronze guys troll with supports alot or can t even play it well.

OBJECTIVES

U need to take objectives,they help u in game alot beleve me.If enemy team ahs 5 dragons u have 0 u can t expect easy win,cuz objectives play alot in one game.

ROAM

Most important is roaming,if u win your lane,if u destroy enemy turret on ur lane , start roaming.If u play top as example: U kill darius,destroy his turret,and u go on mid from behind their midder kill him clean minions destroy another turret than midder and u go on bottom and keep pushing,after it u can take dragon.If u play jungler if u gank and ur midder takes kill don t stop there clean minnions and push towers while their midder is dead.If ur stronger than enemy jungler try counter jungle,if u take his jungle on time he is weak,like a **** so u can kill him no time,and he will be less possible to gank succesfully becouse 90 % he will be smaller level.

Also important is to help ur teammates becosue if u don t help them they won t help u when u get in some trouble.One of most important stuff is to not get in teamfight that u know u won t get out of alive and u won t ace them.That is suicide.

USE UR BRAIN

U have a brain,than use it.Don t get 1v5,sucide,don t try to be a ****ing hero when u cant,getting in teamfight first is tenkers job.So i suggest to play tenker on ranked becouse alot of guys in bronze don t even have a tenker in team,with no tenker they are easy to ace.When tenker gets in teamfight,get a real focus,example on adc and ace them.

Sorry for my bad english.

I hope i helped,good luck on fields of Justice.

http://i.imgur.com/YPzavnQ.png (http://i.imgur.com/YPzavnQ.png)

Haxzell

01-20-2015

A quick nice tip to get out of bronze: Don't waste any time on nothing that doesn't give you gold
Just another quick one: Be aware of what your teammates are doing, and help them immediately even if you are far from them - chances are you'll make it to help if you react immediately

Å¡untovator

01-20-2015

That is the reason why i suggested roaming.Alot of people in bronze just can t win their lane without some help.

LAvNY

01-22-2015

All u gotta do is hope not come with trollers. Then win and your out spizeak

Å¡untovator

01-23-2015

That is problem,i was in win streak yesterday i won 4 games in a row,i won 4 of 5 promo games and than the trollers kept coming.