Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat restriction twice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeyow

Recruiter

01-16-2015

So... i got one chat restriction of 28 games. i finished them WITHOUT SWEARING TO ONE PLAYER!!!!! And guess what.. i got another one of 38 games this time... WHY? It`s not fair!!!

Miles Edgeworth

01-16-2015

Swearing is in no way against the rules of the game, being condescending to other players are.

¨F*ck, I missed¨ is allowed while ¨F*ck you're bad¨ is not. You can also be condescending without using a single swear word. If I told my teams ADC that they lack skill I would still be breaking the rules.

Unicornqua

01-16-2015

You don't need to swear to be negative.

Deviouness

Recruiter

01-21-2015

The answer is simple. Riot system is a fail. You get CR's for beeing reported for anything ex. You're feeding in one game and got 3 or more reports next game similar You're flaming and get 3 reports and another one 3 reports for leaving and then CR is laying on you. Since Tribunall is ofline for a loooooooong time (R.I.P.) riot doesnt give bans for players just CR's, suspensions arent given also(Yes it was check with 13 accounts all of them had only CR's after serious break of rules).

So TL:DR riot is 2 lazy to get something done with reports system and tribunal so they hang on failure system cuz they got money out of this gold mine called LoL.

Oh and btw if they wont fix this that might be the end of lol if Heroes Of The Storm will come out really well or we might see new players in Dota ;>

P.S. English is not my native language so i might made some mistakes in writing.
peace out

Dextix LT

01-22-2015

Quote:
Oh and btw if they wont fix this that might be the end of lol if Heroes Of The Storm will come out really well or we might see new players in Dota ;>

Gonna use something from gd forums.

"Grass always looks greener on the other side, because its fertilized with bull****"

Deviouness

Recruiter

01-22-2015

well Lol is great Cassual game dota ain't but i didnt played Hots or any other new moba but since its Blizzard i expect something really good