Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey People Wana Hear A Joke ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviouness

Recruiter

01-16-2015

Chat Restrict ain't a problem, but let's make a separate subforum about it.
Anyways thanks rito for 6 months of chat restrict ;>

Onizuka

01-16-2015

CR are not the problem,problem are uninformed people like you making assumptions. That is why the subforum is here.

Deviouness

Recruiter

01-18-2015

Yah, tell me more about it bro. Since s1 i was never banned / cr till now ;> still cant see a reason + restrictions wich are over 1k are named as "Serious" by some riot employee on this forum. Anyways actions like that makes ppl like me to stop supporting that company since i have same reason like my chat restricts "bcuz" ;D
P.S. no interpunction or however its called cuz i dont care :P

MonsTer22626

01-18-2015

Dude riot Logic is (Ban for no reason) that is the Logic <3 , Dont worry i have 1000 games CR , whatever i flame rarely , gg RIOT "RIOT LOGICS"

Onizuka

01-18-2015

Quote:
Yah, tell me more about it bro.

There is nothing more to tell. The forum is here for uninformed people to ask about chat restriction.
Quote:
whatever i flame rarely

If you read what you wrote and still think you got chat restricted for no reason, you are simply nothing short of extremely dumb.

iAzerooth

02-02-2015

This Onizuka seems like one guy let me say it rude.. the ass licker to riot company.. so guys, chillout he will just stay for rito no mercy with chat restriction.. so u get premades in game they report you for no reason and u get chat restrict, and u you are so mad u go type it to forum, and then this ass licker comes, and starts bull****ting around xD

Onizuka

02-03-2015

Quote:
iAzerooth:
This Onizuka seems like one guy let me say it rude.. the ass licker to riot company.. so guys, chillout he will just stay for rito no mercy with chat restriction.. so u get premades in game they report you for no reason and u get chat restrict, and u you are so mad u go type it to forum, and then this ass licker comes, and starts bull****ting around xD

One can see how you got your chat restriction.
So much for the bugged system. Turns out the system is not bugged, you are simply a toxic ahole.

Supertoaster

02-04-2015

Quote:
iAzerooth:

Actually it makes no difference if you get 9x reports in a match or if you get 1x reports in a game.
The system works with how many % of your games that you get reported in, this is in order to combat premades trying to abuse the system.

Also, you wont get punished from false reports since there are programs that srceen chatlogs and the likes.