Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I was hacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrokpem

01-15-2015

Hello my name Aleksandar,and i want to tell you that i was hacked 1 year ago, my account username is aca123456aca and summoner name Made in Serbian,so i was younger and stupid and i was thinking that i can get free riot points but it was a scam he hacked my acc and changed password and i didnt know what to do and i stopped playing lol,but now i want to play again but i must start from begining and i want you to help me to restore that account i want him feel bad like me,i dont know what e-mail is it so i can restore.Server name EU Nordic and East.Please help me.

Eyrokpem

01-15-2015

[6:41] Eyrokpem: ee
[6:41] Made in Serbian: e?
[6:41] Eyrokpem: odakle si?
[6:41] Made in Serbian: kraljevo
[6:42] Eyrokpem: pa jebem li ti sve meni si nasao da hackujes acc??
[6:42] Made in Serbian: hm?
ja sam cura
XD
[6:42] Eyrokpem: nemoj sad da lazes
to je moj stari acc
nema veze
priznaj samo
pre godinu dana
bio je maj 26 tako nesto
jel tako?
kazi necu nista
[6:44] :??
sto sad cutis?
[6:47] : kako ti ide username?
aca123456aca?
ajde bre kazi nesto

this was our chat then he or she removed me from friends

translate

[6:41] Eyrokpem: ee [6:41] Made in Serbian: e? [6:41] Eyrokpem: where are you from? [6:41] Made in Serbian: kraljevo [6:42] Eyrokpem: you found to hack my acc ?? [6:42] Made in Serbian: hm? I'm a girl XD [6:42] Eyrokpem: dont lie now, that is my old acc ,does not matter admit,it was a year ago it was May 26 something like that? say wont do anything [6:44]: ?? Now what ,silence? [6:47]: how is your username? aca123456aca? Come on say something.

Please help me riot i want my acc back.

klowny3D

01-26-2015

retardiran si, samo cu to da ti kazem (=

Orbanice

01-31-2015

listen you can always change your pw on e-mail

emoKitten

01-31-2015

no you cannot do that always -.-