Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The chat needs some attention

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GK Cormpuz

01-14-2015

yooo, sorry for posting this all over the place, but since the % of getting a reply on this is about zero it leaves me no choice.
i have been complaining about the chat for about a year+ , the chat still stands as broken as ever and a real answear is nowhere to be found.
the problem with the chat is that people dont join it at the same time hench why lane calling shows up in diffrent order acording to when everyone joins it.
this again leads to lots of argue even before the match has started, and i like possible many others are frustrated and tired of having to sit fighting against my own team mates game after game.
then when the round starts after a long fight to get the lane you want (and cincerely belive you was the first to call for)
guees what, you have a bad round.
now the flaming and **** comes raging in becouse "this whould not have happened if i was mid" and the **** goes on, and then turn into toxic poolparty.
can the chat functions PLEASE get some much deserved attention?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apsides47

01-17-2015

I gotta agree on that , but there is a little "mute" button