Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lolmourne? chat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memoriez

01-13-2015

so i get 35 games chat restriction i complete it ... next game some moron lost top vs me playing master yi and he was countering me .. i owned them mock them and 2 off them rage quit .. after game i saw someone report me for verbal abuse and now i got 83 games chat ban wooohooo .. should i rather start cursing for real to make them cry i really dont care 1 msg every 4 minutes .. i can write a bible for them every 4 minutes if it will be needed or i should report whole teams every game for verbal abuse since every noob that sees master yi owning him start talking kid champion u are kid u suck u are noob so what is that than vebal abuse? i dont see anyone cares about it .. i dont give a fuk about that noobie chat restriction i someone says smth to me i will strike back with cursing a lot .. so fair community

Onizuka

01-13-2015

You didnt get chat restriction for the single game. You got further restriction for your behavior during those 35 restricted games.

Quote:
i dont give a fuk about that noobie chat restriction i someone says smth to me i will strike back with cursing a lot

In that case i dont give a fuk about your complaining. Fair enough.

Unicornqua

01-14-2015

Unless you change your behavior, you won't get rid of chat restriction. And due to way how you present yourself here, it's pretty clear why you are restricted.

If you using chat means more harm than good for your teammates, than you won't be allowed to use it at all, since you can't use it right. Retaliation is not ok, if someone is flaming you, just mute him and move on. Be the bigger man, don't lower yourself to flamer's level.

Memoriez

01-14-2015

Quote:
Unicornqua:
Unless you change your behavior, you won't get rid of chat restriction. And due to way how you present yourself here, it's pretty clear why you are restricted.

If you using chat means more harm than good for your teammates, than you won't be allowed to use it at all, since you can't use it right. Retaliation is not ok, if someone is flaming you, just mute him and move on. Be the bigger man, don't lower yourself to flamer's level.

i mute my team yea .. what then? refusing to communicate with team? .. is there any way to disable chat pernamentaly? i mean i was searching for it but i cant find that ..

Memoriez

01-14-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
You didnt get chat restriction for the single game. You got further restriction for your behavior during those 35 restricted games.

lol? really? in that 35 games whole my teammates were muted from beggining .. and u know what? they suck they dont know to se champions that they play .. 35 games 90% some idiot has 0/10/0 .. awesome right? i should pretend its just not his day? or his match hitory with similar score and 2 wins in ranked and get queued with me? ofc he is noob and deserves to hear it ..

Chime95

01-14-2015

Quote:
Memoriez:
lol? really? in that 35 games whole my teammates were muted from beggining .. and u know what? they suck they dont know to se champions that they play .. 35 games 90% some idiot has 0/10/0 .. awesome right? i should pretend its just not his day? or his match hitory with similar score and 2 wins in ranked and get queued with me? ofc he is noob and deserves to hear it ..

Noobs get matched with noobs, pros with pros.Since you are getting matched with noobs that means you are also noob unless you actually start working on your attitude you wil stay chat restricetd and keep getting matched with noobs, you are not as good as you perceive to be.

Onizuka

01-14-2015

Quote:
Memoriez:

All I get from your post is proving to everyone that your restriction is deserved. And so will be the next one.

Memoriez

01-14-2015

Quote:
Chime95:
Noobs get matched with noobs, pros with pros.Since you are getting matched with noobs that means you are also noob unless you actually start working on your attitude you wil stay chat restricetd and keep getting matched with noobs, you are not as good as you perceive to be.

okay pro .. i rememeber when i was starting to play lol and when i got to lvl 30 i was noob and after 100 games i met some guy from diamond and we queued together and i was bronze 5 im was that bad that i carried whole team .. bronze 5 vs gold LOL

Chime95

01-14-2015

Quote:
Memoriez:
okay pro .. i rememeber when i was starting to play lol and when i got to lvl 30 i was noob and after 100 games i met some guy from diamond and we queued together and i was bronze 5 im was that bad that i carried whole team .. bronze 5 vs gold LOL

Not sure what are you trying to say?That you are good enough to carry Diamond players?If you are, why aren't you in Master Tier then?Also form what i have seen people tend to get illusion that they are carrying game but in reality they aren't doing anything more useful than their teammates.
P.S. I never said i was pro i was i would be in Challenger and since i'm also noob(i guess a bit better than average one) i'm in Gold 1.

Memoriez

01-14-2015

Quote:
Chime95:
Not sure what are you trying to say?That you are good enough to carry Diamond players?If you are, why aren't you in Master Tier then?Also form what i have seen people tend to get illusion that they are carrying game but in reality they aren't doing anything more useful than their teammates.
P.S. I never said i was pro i was i would be in Challenger and since i'm also noob(i guess a bit better than average one) i'm in Gold 1.

i wanted to say i am not noob like u think i am .. here muted all my team except my friend and this is what i get at the end of the match .. ofc again master yi

http://i.imgur.com/cWfeE9Z.jpg

now tell me jealus people report me for 2 shoting them and i deserve chat restriction for this?