Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Christmas gift riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coolalexz

01-13-2015

I had got if i remember well,a 13 game chat restriction and I know i did a fault so when the restrict ended i was much more positive.Besides i got just 13 games i wont get a Christmas mystery skin as you say.I think that,that is unfair for some summoners like me who have got just 20 or less game restricted and never did the same fault again.So,should I wait for a gift or not.If you can answer me,please.

Onizuka

01-13-2015

If you had chat restriction last year, you do not qualify for the reward. Simple as that.

Unicornqua

01-13-2015

If you got better, just wait for next reward. We were promised more promotions like that. Not every time with Mystery gift, but still, it's good reason to keep being positive

Crwella

01-18-2015

How about being nice, not because you want a gift, but because the game is more fun for everyone when there's a good team spirit? Obviously the gifts are a nice bonus, but why do we feel the need to be nice only if we get something concrete(a gift) out of it? Idk, maybe I'm just dreaming of a utopia.

Unicornqua

01-18-2015

Sugar and whip, my friend, sugar and whip. It would be nice if people were friendly and positive just out of godness of their heart, but most of them are not. And if you want people to change, punishment is not enough, you need to motivate them as well.