Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Muted on chat again ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gòrre

01-16-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
If the best among the best dont use chat to forge intricate strategies thate require a high number of messages, then trying to blame CR for "limiting you" is simply not true.

This is very specific piece of information, namely the "over 100 games". Could you provide source?

As someone playing for over 3 years I disagree.

I did say it will limit your strategy forging, not lowering your chances to win a game. Watching Nightblue3(or pretty much every high elo streamer) very often he does use the chat a lot to inform his team about spell timers, what he's about to do. My last ranked game in diamond, too, I was able to snowball my lanes based on the calls made by my mid and top. If my top laner had been chat restricted he could not give me consistent accurate reports about his enemy summoner's CDs and such.

Maybe I should not give a specific number, just around that. Source? I'm living proof since I've experienced the chat restriction system for like 6 months.

You may be playing for 3 years but your profile shows that you're barely q-ing anymore even months ago, merely 10 ranked games. Therefore you cannot disagree or agree to my argument, somebody who plays daily.

Onizuka

01-16-2015

Quote:
I did say it will limit your strategy forging, not lowering your chances to win a game.

If it does not lower your chances to w in, what is the pointin the first place?9
Quote:
Maybe I should not give a specific number, just around that. Source? I'm living proof since I've experienced the chat restriction system for like 6 months.

You certainly should not, unless youmhave official source.
Also, your personal experience does not constitute as a source for the inner and very intricate workings of the system. Therefore you should not make such claims.
Quote:
You may be playing for 3 years but your profile shows that you're barely q-ing anymore even months ago, merely 10 ranked games. Therefore you cannot disagree or agree to my argument, somebody who plays daily.

Yes I can, because Eune is not the only place to play league of legends. You shouldnt jump to conckusions so quickly.

Gòrre

01-16-2015

I meant it as a whole it still affects the part of a team game which is the chat, pings are okay but not enough to elaborate plans. There are people who don't chat and still win a lot of games of course, however it applies too to those who use it.

You know what screw official sources, they never give accurate info / make the restricted players aware of their wrong behaved actions. They only restrict your account without sending any reform cards to enlighten and erase the fog which toxic players get swallowed in. How many threads do I even see on reddit begging Lyte to show logs, they either think are not toxic or don't know what they did bad / how to improve. Their system is flawed and they know it hence the lack of feedback on their part.

Onizuka

01-16-2015

Quote:
I meant it as a whole it still affects the part of a team game which is the chat, pings are okay but not enough to elaborate plans. There are people who don't chat and still win a lot of games of course, however it applies too to those who use it.

You dont need elaborate plans.
Quote:
You know what screw official sources, they never give accurate info / make the restricted players aware of their wrong behaved actions. They only restrict your account without sending any reform cards to enlighten and erase the fog which toxic players get swallowed in. How many threads do I even see on reddit begging Lyte to show logs, they either think are not toxic or don't know what they did bad / how to improve. Their system is flawed and they know it hence the lack of feedback on their part.

Yeah no.
The thing is, if your account has been restricted multiple times, someone from riot either looked into it or multiple system confirmed the restriction. I have no reason to believe anyone here who says otherwise.
And how many threads you see on reddit? I dont know, I see quite a lot of them and every single one contains lyte smiting the player.

Gòrre

01-17-2015

Your reply is irrelevant to what I've said, the lack of feedback about reform info. The tribunal used to give chat logs to prove their negative actions thus help clear their minds about what they think do is right/wrong.

Anyhow you're strong willed to defend their flawless systems on every thread around here, you have absolutely no idea how it works but based on their statements, it seems that arguments with you are pointless. Having reasons to believe them because they're simply Riot is not enough, they've been shady and secretive last year, finding an excuse to delay the tribunal every time. Rant over.

Onizuka

01-17-2015

Quote:
Your reply is irrelevant to what I've said, the lack of feedback about reform info. The tribunal used to give chat logs to prove their negative actions thus help clear their minds about what they think do is right/wrong.

And yet tribunal ban inquiries was just as busy or even busier than chat restriction enquiries, full of people with games FULL OF TOXICITY who didnt see it anyway.
And as it stands, riot recognizes that not having reform cards is not ideal, which is why this system is temporary. Reform cards will return.
Quote:
Anyhow you're strong willed to defend their flawless systems on every thread around here, you have absolutely no idea how it works but based on their statements, it seems that arguments with you are pointless. Having reasons to believe them because they're simply Riot is not enough, they've been shady and secretive last year, finding an excuse to delay the tribunal every time. Rant over.

Yes, im sure they are keeping the tribunal closed just to spite players.