Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Muted on chat again ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GabytzzuRO

01-13-2015

Riot, please, it can't be me talking as badly as that. I haven't spoken on all chat for 6-7 months already( i mean 'hot streak' mute chat @ RIOT MADNESS ), what's wrong with you ? Maybe i'm talking 'rude' once a 50 games when i really face a kid who **** me off and i cant mute him because he is too stupid. A lot of people are getting muted, more than never before. Most of my friends are muted too. I remember last time that happened, i ended up with a removed mute chat ( me and most of eune - idk the reason and idc ) . Do something, it's not just me who's saying that.

GabytzzuRO

01-14-2015

Until u will get muted like that u will keep disliking that thread and minding that I'm a kid who flames and come there to cry about it. Until u get reported for nothing. It happened to me few times its frustrating, it s named jealousy and mad(ness). Those fagots deserve to be punished far more than anyone else. It s just dissapointing.

I saw a thread where someone said that those who analyse cases in tribunal lives from money the money given by riot. I remember I used to analyse cases in tribunal and no one gets money for that MOREOVER 20cases per day proves the oppsite - just don't talk if u know nothing because some players may believe the ****s u say.

Unicornqua

01-15-2015

Using vulgare words is not good way how to convince people you are not flamer with deserved chat restriction.

Supertoaster

01-15-2015

Quote:
GabytzzuRO:
Until u will get muted like that u will keep disliking that thread and minding that I'm a kid who flames and come there to cry about it. Until u get reported for nothing. It happened to me few times its frustrating, it s named jealousy and mad(ness). Those fagots deserve to be punished far more than anyone else. It s just dissapointing.

I saw a thread where someone said that those who analyse cases in tribunal lives from money the money given by riot. I remember I used to analyse cases in tribunal and no one gets money for that MOREOVER 20cases per day proves the oppsite - just don't talk if u know nothing because some players may believe the ****s u say.

Totally not a flamer huh?

GabytzzuRO

01-15-2015

Still same attitude from you, maybe im a big flamer and i deserve everything or maybe you are just close-minded. I'm done . t/c

Gòrre

01-15-2015

I was chat restricted for quite a while I'll tell you how the system works. Once you get a CR(over 100) you'll be stuck in a loop, after you finish based on those 100 games the system will scan your chat and either add more or less CR to your account. How to get less? Do not use any swear words at all, in any circumstance. Use the few messages you have to make calls, apologize bad plays or praise good plays trust me one game you lost your cool on chat will count for ten good behaved games(at the end the system detects no improvement thus giving the same amount or more of CR). Basically Rito wants you to be a saint and you gotta prove it in those few messages per game, imo this is not efficient compared to the old tribunal(Rito says banning toxic players will make them create new ones, what stops them abandoning the restricted accounts for new ones as well?).

They do not give you screenshots/logs to example your bad behaviour, therefore the typical toxic player will not know what he has done wrong or how to improve. I've been playing this game almost daily for 2 years there's barely any difference in toxicity overall, just less rage on chat with the restrictions.

So do the restrictions affect your gameplay? For casual players no, competitive such as ranked queue yes. You will not be able to discuss your team's next move so make the best use of pings(eg; destroy that 300HP tower, help me at drake afterwards)

Onizuka

01-15-2015

Quote:
So do the restrictions affect your gameplay? For casual players no, competitive such as ranked queue yes.

Yeah, I guess all the vids and streams of pros thoroughly discussing tactics through the game confirm that.

/s

Sorry but no.

Gòrre

01-15-2015

No idea what you even tried to say there. Anyway chat restrictions do limit you on calls especially in lower elos where people threat everything as a TDM.

Onizuka

01-15-2015

Quote:
Gòrre:
No idea what you even tried to say there. Anyway chat restrictions do limit you on calls especially in lower elos where people threat everything as a TDM.

If the best among the best dont use chat to forge intricate strategies thate require a high number of messages, then trying to blame CR for "limiting you" is simply not true.

Also let me go ahead and address more issues I have wih your post.
Quote:
Once you get a CR(over 100) you'll be stuck in a loop, after you finish based on those 100 games the system will scan your chat and either add more or less CR to your account.

This is very specific piece of information, namely the "over 100 games". Could you provide source?

Quote:
Rito says banning toxic players will make them create new ones, what stops them abandoning the restricted accounts for new ones as well?

This is a bit misleading. Obviouslz nothing stops them from creating new accounts, but the question is who is more likely to create new account? A player with CR or a player that cannot use his account at all?

Quote:
I've been playing this game almost daily for 2 years there's barely any difference in toxicity overall, just less rage on chat with the restrictions

As someone playing for over 3 years I disagree.

Unicornqua

01-15-2015

Quote:
Gòrre:
Rito says banning toxic players will make them create new ones, what stops them abandoning the restricted accounts for new ones as well?

Nothing of course. But the point is, the chat restriction won't go away with time. So you can either abandon your account completely and lose every achievment you earned and every skin you got (and get restricted again because you won't change your behavior), or you need to play through it. You can't just wait anymore and then get back to your main account like nothing happened. With shoter bans, some people even DIDN'T NOTICED they were banned. What kind of punishment is that? How can be effective something you won't even remember after few weeks?