Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2/2: Mystery Skins for Good Behavior are *still* coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOTOS0099

01-13-2015

Quote:
Koscum:
If you satisfy all the other requirements, then yes. It says "at least one game of any mode", not "at least one game of every mode", so you just need to have at least one game fully completed in 2014, no matter which game mode you've played.

Ty for your help.Now Im sure that I will get mystery gift

Monsiiz

01-13-2015

Thanks for the update Yuka!

SeekerK

Recruiter

01-13-2015

Thanks for makeing a sticky thead about the riot mystery gifting. It has coused alot same thread posts.

Sadly i was chat restricted once on my main or twice when the system was made, my smurf might get it. But im one of the players that can buy to myself and to others wich im doing actively too but dont ask me, just take part of my forum contest series. Currently im just happy that my friends and everyone else gets a mystery skin free from riot. For me main in the real life and in social world of internet is to help others

Xkrons

Recruiter

01-13-2015

Hello.

Is EUNE getting those mystery skins as the last LOL Region????

Asking this because many of my friends have recieved them in WEST server.

Carol Peletier

01-13-2015

Thank you for all the information, Yuka! I was like some people here who got no bans or restrictions whatsoever but still haven't received the mystery skin, but thank goodness now I can put my mind at ease.

Abominate

01-13-2015

Battle Bunny Riven
Ty Rito.

Koscum

01-13-2015

Quote:
KevorK:
Greetings i would like to ask i have 10 skins (including Riot Tristana) can i get the Mystery skin?

You don't need to own 10+ skins in order to qualify for Mystery Skin reward, you need to have enough champions to have at least 10 unowned skins that can be gifted through Mystery Skin.
So, if you have 3 champions that have a total of 14 skins (not counting default ones), where 1 is limited, 1 is legacy, and you already own 1, you are good to go as 14 - 1(owned) - 1(limited) = 12 skins are available for Mystery Skin.
On the other hand, if you have 7 champions that have 19 skins in total, where 4 are limited, 2 are legacy, and you own 6 regular ones, you'd have to get at least one more champion because you have 19 - 6(owned) - 4(limited) = 9 skins available for Mystery Gift.

Quote:
KevorK:
and 2nd question i got the green ribbon 2 times in this season it will help me to get Mystery skin?

IIRC, if you get punished, you lose all your ribbons, so you should be ok as far as those requirements are concerned.

LoverBoyInEart

01-13-2015

When you still have 300 games chat bann from teh chat bann glitch when you got 400 after 1 game when 1 0/30 player reported you beacuse you gave him advice ad you are ranked banned cause you had to go support and your adc went afk so you lost 1v2 botlane...yes such fair requirements riot...gj

LoverBoyInEart

01-13-2015

Yes dislike my post because noone ever reported you for having unfair surroundings...show your true faces everyone c'mon do it dislike the only real post.

Carol Peletier

01-13-2015

Quote:
LoverBoyInEart:
When you still have 300 games chat bann from teh chat bann glitch when you got 400 after 1 game when 1 0/30 player reported you beacuse you gave him advice ad you are ranked banned cause you had to go support and your adc went afk so you lost 1v2 botlane...yes such fair requirements riot...gj

When you got chat banned because of this type of attitude, you deserved not getting this reward. Be grateful for the fact that Riot sends gifts instead of complaining why you are not qualified for it.