Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2/2: Mystery Skins for Good Behavior are *still* coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOTOS0099

01-13-2015

I play this game a lot of time but I havent play dominion I think....Can I get Mystery gift?

otakulive

01-13-2015

Quote:
You did not receive a ranked restriction (a single game ranked restriction will disqualify you)

A friend of mine told me he had a restriction, yet got the skin. Saw people in the forum saying the same about them... Does that mean that if your behavior improves or something like that you may still get a skin? Got curious

geo37lol

01-13-2015

Quote:
Riot Yuka
When can I have my mystery skin. I have been waiting sincce Sunday. All of my friends have it. Plz do something for me.

vlgNod

Recruiter

01-13-2015

Firefigter Tristana -.- , I'm not playing Tristana too much.
No bans , but I have experience with LeaverBuster. =D

Xandorn

01-13-2015

Oh man, that's such a great relief. As an EUNE player, seeing all my friends getting a gift and I being left without anything, made me get over this gifting thinking there's no hope.

But there still is! Yuka the savior.

zerotailb

01-13-2015

@Riot Yuka
Hello
I have received 5 chat restrictions on 4/08/2014 which was my only punishment this year.
I think I have qualified for the IP boost during December (but not 100% sure as I cannot check it )
Do I have a chance of getting it or do I need to improve for this year .

Also I have read on other forums that people with more chat restrictions than I had still got the gift , are they telling the truth or are they Trundling?

Koscum

01-13-2015

Quote:
SOTOS0099:
I play this game a lot of time but I havent play dominion I think....Can I get Mystery gift?

If you satisfy all the other requirements, then yes. It says "at least one game of any mode", not "at least one game of every mode", so you just need to have at least one game fully completed in 2014, no matter which game mode you've played.

call me noob

Recruiter

01-13-2015

OKI, i flamed to much, wait no, i won to many games so people reported me for saying gg wp "it was taunty" was their answer...

Nevurgiveup

01-13-2015

Yuka can you say did i will get a mistery skin after my leavebuster out ?

KevorK

01-13-2015

Greetings i would like to ask i have 10 skins (including Riot Tristana) can i get the Mystery skin?
and 2nd question i got the green ribbon 2 times in this season it will help me to get Mystery skin?