Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hello Riot Games can i talk with you for a second ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolmancz7

01-12-2015

It's simple

I play League of Legends two years and it's was always fun
As they say everyone should get a second chance ( i talk about chat restriction ) give us the second chance .
And you know it Riot .
So why do you have to put restrictions on the players when they are just mad at you?
They are just mad from the bans and other restrictions .

But why no Be Victorious We are the Warriors bla bla bla thanks for everything give us the second chance and still how the guys there said and liing to you forum like "I dont flame help unban me ".....

Just thats it the EUNE is the worst server of the all .

UnknownToPublic

01-12-2015

Lol riot just put the "chat restriction"topic for nothing,they aren't even reading this..
Also no riot ever read eune forums at all except riot moonleaf and an engineer.

Onizuka

01-12-2015

You dont have second chance? Are you permanently banned or something? How about you show some effort instead of "Give me this, give me that".

You are free to get rid of the chat restriction on your own. If you wont, you deserve the restriction.

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
You dont have second chance? Are you permanently banned or something? How about you show some effort instead of "Give me this, give me that".

You are free to get rid of the chat restriction on your own. If you wont, you deserve the restriction.

First of all,I don't ask for "give me that,give me this",lies are not welcomed.
Secondly,I've already improved my behaviour,it just the same failure system that gives chat restriction to players for no reason.

Onizuka

01-13-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
First of all,I don't ask for "give me that,give me this",lies are not welcomed.
Secondly,I've already improved my behaviour,it just the same failure system that gives chat restriction to players for no reason.

First of all, I wasnt replying to yiu.
Secondly, you either did not improve,or not enough. And I am not going to believe someone who spams forum with multiple copypasted posts.

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Yeah,there's 1 thread every few minutes about chat restrictions,and no rioter read this anyway,so I'm trying to let players know some veteran at this.

Unicornqua

01-13-2015

When Tribunal was up, people were comming here claiming they have bans for nothing. They always turned up to be flamers with perfectly deserved ban.

We don't have reform cards anymore/yet to prove someone is misbehaving. Which is huge shame and I hope Tribunal will be back up soon. But the fact people are unable to see reason for their punishment doesn't mean there is none.

Onizuka

01-13-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
Yeah,there's 1 thread every few minutes about chat restrictions,and no rioter read this anyway,so I'm trying to let players know some veteran at this.

I dont care why you do this. All I see is raging spammer spamming forums, which gives me enough to see that your behavior in game is probably no different.

DarkZeroX79

01-14-2015

OMG RIOT you need to fix the Chat Restriction system! So, I was just flaming along, like the flamer I am and I got hit with a chat restriction for 50 games! WTF, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER TO EVERYONE AND BEING AN ANNOYING JERK EVERY GAME, but I kept flaming because YOLO amirite? So then they hit me with 500 chat restriction after that! WTF RIOT, I NEVER DESERVED IT, I ONLY FLAMED, AND AFK'D EVERY GAME, THIS ISNT FAIR YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS, I WASN'T BEING RACIST, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER ON THEIR FAMILY AND CALLING THEM N**GAS (but they weren't black see how smart i am). i want to have my CR removed as i am a positive player of the community, i just flame every game that's all.

Sauron40

01-15-2015

Give me mystery skin riot or i tell you to police thet you are not good company