Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

655 games? pls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Quote:
Axisdeus:
@UnknownToPublic: I will not even take into consideration your lack in English skills, but with just this one line you prove to us all why you got those humangus amount of chat restrictions; provided you continue your attitude you might still have them in the near future as well.
Proof:Sorry Unicornqua,but you'r a failure.
So snappy, for no apparent reason apart from being countered with perfectly logical arguments

Cheers, your friendly neighborhood jungler

Clearly lack of IQ there.
I'm sorry for you.
Ignored.

Onizuka

01-13-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
Clearly lack of IQ there.
I'm sorry for you.
Ignored.

If you want to insults someone by telling them they lack IQ, you should at least have correct grammar.
If you dont, you just look dumb and ignorant.

DarkZeroX79

01-14-2015

OMG RIOT you need to fix the Chat Restriction system! So, I was just flaming along, like the flamer I am and I got hit with a chat restriction for 50 games! WTF, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER TO EVERYONE AND BEING AN ANNOYING JERK EVERY GAME, but I kept flaming because YOLO amirite? So then they hit me with 500 chat restriction after that! WTF RIOT, I NEVER DESERVED IT, I ONLY FLAMED, AND AFK'D EVERY GAME, THIS ISNT FAIR YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS, I WASN'T BEING RACIST, I WAS JUST WISHING CANCER ON THEIR FAMILY AND CALLING THEM N**GAS (but they weren't black see how smart i am). i want to have my CR removed as i am a positive player of the community, i just flame every game that's all.

Axisdeus

Recruiter

01-20-2015

@UnknownToPublic: Let's sum it up: ignored by a consecrated flamer. Yeah, I am pretty sure I am doing the right thing here to get this reaction.
Thank you for doing the tedious job of ignoring. Minus one on my chat.

Cheers, your friendly neighborhood jungler