Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

655 games? pls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im Tibii

01-11-2015

I got 655 games chat restriction after 270 games, this is insane on eune are so much boosted/unskilled players idk what to say pls remove it from me..

Chime95

01-12-2015

Don't flame, you deserve your punishment.

UnknownToPublic

01-12-2015

Quote:
hi im Tibii:
I got 655 games chat restriction after 270 games, this is insane on eune are so much boosted/unskilled players idk what to say pls remove it from me..

They don't want to remove them because they are too lazy.
I got whole s4 chat rest in a row and the most recent and currently is 1056 games.
Once you got it,it's forever with you.

Chime95

01-12-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
They don't want to remove them because they are too lazy.
I got whole s4 chat rest in a row and the most recent and currently is 1056 games.
Once you got it,it's forever with you.

They aren't too lazy to do it, you just simply don't deserve CR removal.

UnknownToPublic

01-12-2015

Quote:
Chime95:
They aren't too lazy to do it, you just simply don't deserve CR removal.

Most of chat restricted people do deserve them,riot said"we will not remove any chat restrictions lifted on an account".
Oh and btw floating in the forums and say to people"you deserve it,you behaviour is toxic" won't help,I'm doing this too(floating) but with my expirience.

Axisdeus

Recruiter

01-12-2015

@hi im Tibii: Let's see it this way: you got your next batch of Chat restrict with smaller number this time ---> obvious reason: you show improvement, continue to do it. Might be frustrating, but it is as it is. Hang in there, we are cheering for you!

@UnknownToPublic
: Does it smell like QQ about chat restriction....it sure does. You got a whole s4 chat restricted and still come here to tell us how undeserved it was? You say Riot employees are throwing chat restricts left and right for nothing, real persons, making a living out of this? I doubt it is so. Me, myself, I get on tilt from time to time and have episodes of tantrum, which were worst a while ago. I got my share of chat restricts, I understood my punishment, finished them and I consider the employees are giving one hella lot warning before enforcing the CR. Mind checking your facts before posting anything related to this again?

Cheers, your now friendlier neighborhood jungler.

Unicornqua

01-12-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
Most of chat restricted people do deserve them,riot said"we will not remove any chat restrictions lifted on an account".
Oh and btw floating in the forums and say to people"you deserve it,you behaviour is toxic" won't help,I'm doing this too(floating) but with my expirience.

With the first wave of punishments, Riot checked it and many punishments was lifted. They check sometimes punishments and it's not true that they don't want to lift punishments if undeserved. They did many times before.

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Quote:
Axisdeus:
@hi im Tibii: Let's see it this way: you got your next batch of Chat restrict with smaller number this time ---> obvious reason: you show improvement, continue to do it. Might be frustrating, but it is as it is. Hang in there, we are cheering for you!

@UnknownToPublic
: Does it smell like QQ about chat restriction....it sure does. You got a whole s4 chat restricted and still come here to tell us how undeserved it was? You say Riot employees are throwing chat restricts left and right for nothing, real persons, making a living out of this? I doubt it is so. Me, myself, I get on tilt from time to time and have episodes of tantrum, which were worst a while ago. I got my share of chat restricts, I understood my punishment, finished them and I consider the employees are giving one hella lot warning before enforcing the CR. Mind checking your facts before posting anything related to this again?

Cheers, your now friendlier neighborhood jungler.

If you can smell through computer,it's your problem.
Anyway I know my history and you don't,so you don't need to spam.
Cheers,your Unknown in unknown way with unknown purpose.

UnknownToPublic

01-13-2015

Quote:
Unicornqua:
With the first wave of punishments, Riot checked it and many punishments was lifted. They check sometimes punishments and it's not true that they don't want to lift punishments if undeserved. They did many times before.

Yeah,they did it at the start of chat restriction,but got tired.
So now they just say "we won't fence them"
Sorry Unicornqua,but you'r a failure.

Axisdeus

Recruiter

01-13-2015

@UnknownToPublic: I will not even take into consideration your lack in English skills, but with just this one line you prove to us all why you got those humangus amount of chat restrictions; provided you continue your attitude you might still have them in the near future as well.
Proof:Sorry Unicornqua,but you'r a failure.
So snappy, for no apparent reason apart from being countered with perfectly logical arguments

Cheers, your friendly neighborhood jungler